looking for more friends to motivate me

Options
Hi everyone!

I am new on here, just started last week! I am looking to lose 20 lbs that are the last 20 stubborn lbs I gained from my pregnancy. I'm 31 and my son is 9 months. I hope to have a good head start on this weight loss if not all by his first birthday. I'd be very happy with 15 by then :) VERY HAPPY!! I have hit a plateau at 175 and would love for more friends on here to motivate me to exercise and eat healthier. Right now I am a nanny so I watch three children under three..it's busy and I also do some housework so I am hoping some weight will fall off now that I am back out working and not always sitting around or in my fridge! I am great in the summer but I find winters hard. I bought an elliptical machine which I am slowly working on indurance. I'm 5'9 and my goal weight is 155 by next summer. I was quite happy with the way I looked at that weight plus it's a healthy realistic goal I think.
I'm looking for friends with similar goal or anyone who thinks they would like a new friend to help motivate them! I am dedicated and stubborn so this weight is coming off!! no ifs, ands, or buts about it!!

Replies

• Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I can always use another friend :flowerforyou:
  • mamastuck
    Options
    you can friend me if you want an insanely bipolar friend lol joking but I love motivation!
  • conloudes
    Options
    I love this web sight and all the friends I have gained I would love to be friends.happy:
  • o0WatchMeShrink0o
    Options
    ill add you now... i had my daughter 10 months ago and have 16 more lbs to lose :)
  • Alleghany
    Options
    Hey, Mama! I have a 9 month old as well!!! =] I'll cheer you on! :flowerforyou: