back for good

Options
after a year of ups and downs and crash diets and yo-yo weight I have decided to make sure i log into MFP EVERY day to keep track of eating healthy. This time I am signing up for a healthy lifestyle not just a few weeks of healthy eating.

Looking for other people to add as friends who struggle with fitting enough exercise and healthy eating into a busy lifestyle where you feel there are never enough hours in the day!

Trying to figure out the right amount of calories to eat and burn per day to loose weight but not feel completely drained!

good luck to everyone!

Replies

• shanazing
    shanazing Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm in the same boat as you. I tend to go a weee bit lax on the weekends, but have been getting better at tracking and holding myself accountable! You can doooooo eeeeet! :)
  • xJillyFromPhillyx
    Options
    I'm totally on the same page. I always go up and down, quit and restart. I'm in it to win it this time!! Good luck and if you want a weight loss buddy add me :)
  • Myzteek
    Myzteek Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey Rose! I’m right there with you. I was on last year up until October and was doing a fantastic job until I fell off again. I am starting with a goal of simply logging in daily and interacting with the people who need me and who I need, too. Rock on, let’s do this!