NSV - Apparently I dance now!

Options
I picked my daughter up for lunch today, and as I was getting our lunch together we were listening to tunes (The Frozen soundtrack for the 1000000th time!). All of a sudden my kiddo said "Mom, you dance around with me all the time now, you never used to do that, you always sat on the couch!"

Replies

• chunkybun
    chunkybun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    So cute! Keep dancing hot mama!
  • smokeytex74
    Options
    That is A W E S O M E .. we often don't realize that our weight affects those around us.. keep it up
  • cnl91_W
    cnl91_W Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That is A W E S O M E .. we often don't realize that our weight affects those around us.. keep it up
    ^ this. that is a huge victory! congratulations!
  • Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV! Talk about motivation! Great job mama, keep it up.
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    thats brightened my day :)
  • bittyers
    bittyers Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That is so AMAZING!!!! Congrats for you and your daughter both! <3:flowerforyou:
  • kickivale
    kickivale Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, my heart hurts this is so so excellent!!
    I'm a total around the house wiggler, it's basically the best thing to happen since joyful humming.
    Congrats on your victory and on having a totally amazing observant special little girl:smooched:
  • RockingGranny
    RockingGranny Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I don't know you, but as a mom and grandmother.......I am so proud of you. That is the best NSV that I have heard in a long time.

I hope you write your NSV down or print your post. It will be the best motivation to refer to, when you have a tough day, as you continue your journey.

Keep dancing!!!
  • mochapygmy
    mochapygmy Posts: 2,123 Member
    Options
    Awesome for you and what an inspiration for your daughter!
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! My daughter loves the Frozen soundtrack, too, and we listen to it CONSTANTLY!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!