PCOS and trying to lose weight

Options
1235»

Replies

• proudtobeamom9
    Options
    I understand that conceiving can be very hard due to different factors so I just want to share my personal experience to everyone and hope you will benefit from it too.
    My husband and I had a difficulty having a baby due to PCOS.
    We have been frustrated a million times and we almost gave up and opted for adoption.
    One day, my friend sent me this link and I thought it was not real at first but I tired it and followed the program..
    I am happily 3 months pregnant now with our miracle baby. :)
    I hope you will try and find it useful too.
    I think I owe to share it to the world because nothing is impossible as long as you keep on trying.

Good luck, never ever give up! God bless.. stay positive!
    http://clikhere.co/kioPyngp
  • brissell
    brissell Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I believe I have PCOS as well, I haven't had ultrasound to confirm but, I am pre-diabetic now too. My husband and I just started trying to have family. It took this for my doctor to figure out what was going on - even though for years I have been asking why can't I lose any weight even though I exercise lots and eat very healthy and clean.

Anyways, I have lost a lot of hair on my head - do any of you know if it ever thickens back up when you have your blood sugar under control?? I have noticed that I'm losing it at a slower rate but, I'm still worried about the brush fulls of hair I have to throw out.
    Do the hair growth in unwanted places every slow down?
    Have any of you successful gotten pregnant and if so, did you keep taking metformin during pregnancy?
  • Jennlc033
    Jennlc033 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the post I was diagnosed in December and still struggling with the weight loss