Question for Beach Body Coaches

Options
If I order a program through you does it change the price?

Replies

• PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,737 Member
    Options
    The prices for the workouts themselves are the same, but shipping charges are less when you order through a coach — sometimes significantly less.
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Some Beachbody products are on Amazon but those are marked up so ordering through a coach or the Beachbody website is sort of like a discount I guess. Coaches are not allowed to sell items for less than the going price on the Beachbody site.

However, if you join the Team Beachbody Club you will get a 10% discount on all of your purchases. The Club membership is around $40 a quarter and also gives you access to the meal planner, trainer tips videos and makes it easier to register for the daily prize in WOWY on the Team Beachbody website.

Signing up as a coach will get you a 25% discount. The startup fee is usually $40 but is waived until the end of the month and there is a $15 monthly fee after that.

Good luck :)
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    bump
  • nancyggg
    nancyggg Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I would not buy except from the Beachbody site. You might not get everything that is supposed to come with it. Some people try to sell pirated copies and they are not the real thing.
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I would not buy except from the Beachbody site. You might not get everything that is supposed to come with it. Some people try to sell pirated copies and they are not the real thing.

To clarify, if you order through a coach's website (beachbodycoach.com/xxxxx) the order is actually processed, fulfilled and shipped by Beachbody.

I agree though that it is very important to make sure you are dealing with reputable people when buying anything online. As a matter of fact, Beachbody just won a huge case against a DVD pirate in New York who was bootlegging their products.