Picture for Self-Motivation-8 months In

Options
So I post a picture every month...but this past month hasnt been a normal month. I somehow fell off the bandwagon and one day at a time ate a little of everything...along the way got sick, had my TOM (time of the month), had fun eating, and not exercising basically. lol. I didnt overdo it, but my logging wasnt consistant....just my eating (haha). It was such a weird month..I dont know what happened! Life I guess. Anywho...

I took this pic today to see what I was, and how far Ive come. To remember that I never want to go back..and for that to not happen that I must keep going. Same actions yeild the same results....

I also realize that its time to step it up. The last 8 months have been just cardio. My hand surgery held me back from alot of weight barring exercises. I am now barely starting to incorporate some weights to actually make some more progress on my body and hopefully shrink and get better results. Though I have not progressed as much as some (46 lbs) , I am a different, better person then 8 months ago!

Thanks for all the love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30ruret.jpg

Replies

• Kr1ptonite
    Kr1ptonite Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great, congrats on the amazing progress
  • RachelHoffman0709
    RachelHoffman0709 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep it up, don't give up now and don't discredit how far you've come! 46lbs in 8 months is an amazing accomplishment! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • amdarosa619
    amdarosa619 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    beautiful! be proud of your accomplishments, ESPECIALLY since, like me, the weight has been coming off so much slower than you'd like. That's one of my biggest struggles, is to just keep going when you aren't getting that immediate reward. Go girl!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    beautiful! be proud of your accomplishments, ESPECIALLY since, like me, the weight has been coming off so much slower than you'd like. That's one of my biggest struggles, is to just keep going when you aren't getting that immediate reward. Go girl!
    Thanks doll! Trying to kill that evil little voice that I once had before . I guess thats why i take so many pics, the proof is there..even though I may not feel it .
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep it up, don't give up now and don't discredit how far you've come! 46lbs in 8 months is an amazing accomplishment! :flowerforyou: :smile:

Thanks for the kind words. Its been an emotional month. As always, I appreciate the support.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Wow you look great, congrats on the amazing progress

Thank you. Look at your progress!!!!!!!!!!! 323 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    that is awesome - that is a lot of weight in a short time and it made a huge difference.
  • pmuise1991
    Options
    why cant I seee the pictures :(
  • linkirving
    linkirving Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    46 pounds in 8 months is no joke! Don't discredit yourself at all, you're looking great!
  • bebe0628
    bebe0628 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Looking good!!:smile:
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    That is some good work and commitment there !!!!!
  • neaka3
    neaka3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you are doing great and giving me motivation not to slow down
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    why cant I seee the pictures :(
    I am not sure :(
    I know the url is correct...
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    you are doing great and giving me motivation not to slow down
    You are giving me motivation to not slow down either !:)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    That is some good work and commitment there !!!!!

I truly appreciate it.
  • littleandysmom
    littleandysmom Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    46 pounds in 8 months is no joke! Don't discredit yourself at all, you're looking great!

Thank you so much!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    that is awesome - that is a lot of weight in a short time and it made a huge difference.

I thank you! :(
  • HeyNikkita
    HeyNikkita Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Well done!! You look fantastic - keep up the hard work!!
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job! Everyone stumbles here and there- just brush yourself off and keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!