FINALLY changed my weight #!

Options
It has been at 178 for months!!! Then I went up a few and didn't record it here so I am officially down 6 lbs for the past 6 weeks.

This was my FB status today:

I WILL not giving up that easily (like I had thought I should). It will just take encouragement, determination,
hard work and a positive attitude. I can and WILL succeed in all that I
put my mind to.

Replies

• nancyggg
    nancyggg Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    sounds like you are back on track. The only way to fail is to quit. Keep it up. I know you can do it. We all can. We just have to want to be fit and healthy more than we want those bad calories!
    Not as easy as it sounds, but definitely doable and soooooo worth it!
  • noelle02
    Options
    don't worry, we all have wanted to give up @ one time..just remember why u want r lose the weight or look for new motivation..u have support we r all here if u need a pick me up :)
  • leah660
    leah660 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. It seems like it is so hard to stay on target when you can't see any change on the scale but you can do it just working on it and taking 1 day at a time. My goal for this month because of the holiday is to at least not gain any of my weight back. I would love to lose again this month but I am not really expecting to. We have a lot of holiday functions to go to and it is sooooo tempting to eat just 1 more of my favorite sweet, etc. so I have made it my goal to at least not gain any weight back. We shall see how well I do :wink:
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    It has taken me two yrs to lose 15. Just keep at it.support system is here.