Please stop listening to this idiot.

Options
I've finally left her lying, dag nabbit, sonova...

No more SCALE
I've lost 2 inches. She says I've gained 2lbs.

She's jealous and I'm tired of her sorcery.

losing inches for the win.

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I like the NO MORE SCALE
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Whoa. No name-calling necessary! :wink:
  • ChaplainHeavin
    ChaplainHeavin Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    That's funny, but true.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Woopsie potty mouth

She brings out the worst in me
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    What do they mean "No name calling"?
    Let that scale have it! And give it good!
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to a Dr Oz thread. Disappointed :angry:
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Woopsie potty mouth

She brings out the worst in me

Oh, so the scale is a woman? Maybe that's why I'm not on it much. :smokin:
  • meltedsno
    meltedsno Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I broke up with her and kicked her to the curb back in July 2013.... was wearing a size 18 (a TIGHT 18).... this morning I slipped on a pair of size 8 jeans.... don't know how much weight I lost -- to date, but at the end of November last year, I had surgery on my wrist and had a pre op exam... didn't want to know what I weighed then, but did ask when I was in recovery -- imagine my surprise when I found out I was down 52 lbs!

"she's" still in the dog house, but may come out briefly in the coming weeks. I had told myself I'll weigh when I am size 8... we'll see....

fwiw.... this is the very first time in my life I have been totally successful in this venture and I attribute it all to breaking up with the scale...the focus was strictly on "ME" and not on "HER"... :-)
  • ercaface
    ercaface Posts: 45 Member
    Options

My first thought too!!!!
  • llaurenmarie
    Options

My first thought too!!!!
    He gets around just as much as she does
  • rocknlotsofrolls
    rocknlotsofrolls Posts: 418 Member
    Options

My first thought too!!!!

me three. I was sure it Dr. Oz, so I clicked to see!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    The scale is a nasty ho.
  • Nice2BFitAgain
    Nice2BFitAgain Posts: 319 Member
    Options

fwiw.... this is the very first time in my life I have been totally successful in this venture and I attribute it all to breaking up with the scale...the focus was strictly on "ME" and not on "HER"... :-)

That's awesome! WTG!
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    The scale is a nasty ho.
    Spends alot of time in the garden trollolol
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    I broke up with her and kicked her to the curb back in July 2013.... was wearing a size 18 (a TIGHT 18).... this morning I slipped on a pair of size 8 jeans.... don't know how much weight I lost -- to date, but at the end of November last year, I had surgery on my wrist and had a pre op exam... didn't want to know what I weighed then, but did ask when I was in recovery -- imagine my surprise when I found out I was down 52 lbs!

"she's" still in the dog house, but may come out briefly in the coming weeks. I had told myself I'll weigh when I am size 8... we'll see....

Awesome!
  • kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options

Exactly why I clicked here as well!
  • kajpen
    kajpen Posts: 120 Member
    Options

^^ AWESOME!!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I agree...with the dr oz thing

But also with ditching the *kitten* of a scale.

I did about 7 years ago..when I bought my house and moved...I left that thing in the aparment for the next tenant...

Almost brought another one in the house in the new year....I know rebound right...

But then of course ex's should be called Y's...Why did I hang with them, why did I ever believe them, Y would I ever want them back.:drinker:
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Clicked this expecting to see my picture. Stayed because **** the scale.