Hi newbie, looking for positive friends

Options
Hi, I'm 38 mum of 2, looking for motivation had major disappointment decided to weigh myself(not been on scales for 12 months, arghh wish I hadn't how am I a stone heavier than I thought gutted,so now nearer to 2 stone to lose, so here goes will be here daily and would love to share journey with others, looking to make friends,
Kirsty
Ps how do I get my ticker??

Replies

• juniorballyc
    juniorballyc Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Welcome :)
  • VeggieGal777
    VeggieGal777 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello & Welcome, Feel free to add me if you need a chum!
  • TayNLansNGraysDad
    TayNLansNGraysDad Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me as well!
  • clanmcfleming
    clanmcfleming Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello, you can add me too! I'm 42, 3 kids and looking to get stronger, fitter and healthier. Losing a bit more weight would be great too!
  • fast_eddie_72
    fast_eddie_72 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Ticker is on "settings" on the forum part. Not the "settings at the top of the page. The one between "My Topics" and "Search".

Positive friends ftw. I'll send a request.
  • vickyrose94
    vickyrose94 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We can all use more positivity on a weight loss journey.
  • RainbowSmiles123
    RainbowSmiles123 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me. Looking for all the motivation I can get
  • ReneeIsReady
    ReneeIsReady Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie also looking for new supportive friends, and to be a support to others as well.
    Feel free to add me
  • NitaBethT
    Options
    Hi
    I just started using this site so I am new to everything it offers. I am also a grandmother so I may be older than a lot of you are. Losing weight does not seem to be as easy as it once was. I hope to start a regular exercise plan soon. I do get some exercise babysitting a 2 1/2 year old a couple days a week, but I know I need more. I am thinking of looking for a local yoga class to join. Feedback and support will be appreciated.:smile:
  • Elby13
    Elby13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi to all that replied, thankyou really looking forward to this with you all,

Elby x