Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Quest bars

Replies

• Some of them are sweetened with Stevia and others are splenda. They have two lines one that is more natural and the other is not.
  • Put a cookies n cream one in the microwave last night for the first time. My world was rocked.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    love.

top three flavors.

1. cookies and cream
    2. chocolate chip cookie dough
    3. white chocolate raspberry

^^^^^ THIS
  • I just went to hoard some of the cnc ones but the store I went to was all out :(

So just got raspberry white choc and choc chip cookie dough! Can't wait to have one warmed up with some nice strong coffee :)
  • FlamencoGal
    FlamencoGal Posts: 126 Member
    LOVE QUEST BARS!!!!!!! I use them as a snack and sometimes on my "fasting" day I will use one for a meal. I haven't tried every flavor, but really love the ones I have tried.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    I've never had a quest bar. :(

Go to their website.. IM them and ask for a sample. they will send you 2 bars of your choosing.
  • love.

top three flavors.

1. cookies and cream
    2. chocolate chip cookie dough
    3. white chocolate raspberry

^^^^^ THIS

yup, pretty much. PBJ, coconut cashew, and double chocolate chunk are in the next tier (for flavor) but nothing beats those three ^.
  • sdotcurll
    sdotcurll Posts: 9 Member
    I ordered the variety box and so far the Vanilla Almond and Cookie dough are very good!
  • miratime
    miratime Posts: 19 Member
    For anyone who missed the President's Day sale, GNC is doing 2 boxes for $48 and you can take an extra 25% off ($12) with the code THKSPRG. :)
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    For anyone who missed the President's Day sale, GNC is doing 2 boxes for $48 and you can take an extra 25% off ($12) with the code THKSPRG. :)
    Quest bars can't get the discount! WAH!!!!
  • angel7472
    angel7472 Posts: 317 Member
    YUMM YUMM YUMM!!!! Just ordered 4 boxes should be here next week!!!!! LOVE EM!!!
  • angel7472
    angel7472 Posts: 317 Member

I just went to GNC and the boxes are 34.88 I think I will stick to Quest themselves for 24.99!! Also Amazon does certain flavors with free shipping for 24.99 also. Just fyi.
    When I ordered from Quest themselves use coupon ONAQUEST. You will get basic US shipping free.
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Chocolate peanut butter or chocolate chip cookie dough! nom nom nom
  • lisajsund
    lisajsund Posts: 366 Member
    Cookie dough is my favorite!!! But I also like the coconut cashew.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    I love quest bars!! Only problem is they don't seem to love me. I think it's the high fiber content. I'll have one every couple of days, but if I exceed that, my stomach is NOT a happy camper. :sad:
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    The white chocolate raspberry flavor is my lunch at least a few days a week. I find them to be very filling when combined with string cheese and a piece of fruit. This lunch also requires no refrigeration at room temperature and takes no time at all to pack in the morning.
  • Love Quest Bars, could go broke keeping them in stock at home. 8 year old boy loves them too and wishes mom would share more with him!
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member
    Love, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Cookies and Cream, and White Chocolate Raspberry. Cinnamon roll are OK and I do eat them, but I really like the chunky nature of the other three.

Will eat, but not my favorite, Apple Pie.

Will never eat again: Peanut Butter Cup. (Only time I ever threw away 3/4 of a package of Quest product.)
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Well, not only did I finally purchase a box BUT I also just tried one straight from the microwave as suggested by many. It was the chocolate chip cookie dough and......OHHHMAHHHGAWWWWD. I mean, it's decent on it's own, but nuked all warm and gooeyyy :love:

sodamguuuud
  • Michelle9055
    Michelle9055 Posts: 24 Member
    Tried them for the first time recently and love them! Love the cinnamon roll one microwaved