Weight Loss Tips.

Options
Hey, I want to lose a few inches around my stomach/ribs for about 3 weeks time (I know, unrealistic, but im gonna try it anyway) and im just wondering if anyone has any tips on how i could do this?:) thanks!:)

Replies

• FP4HSharon
    FP4HSharon Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    In addition to diet & exercise (noting that you cannot spot reduce), you can make what you have look a LOT better in a short amount of time by doing the following...

1. Stand up straight, like you're trying to make your head touch the sky.
    2. Shoulders back & down.
    3. Exhale & hold on the exhale
    4. Pull in your stomach & abdomen as hard as you can & hold it
    5. Resume normal breathing, but try to maintain the rest of the positions...good posture & pulling in the stomach

If you do this, you may be a little sore the day after you start, due to working the stomach & also back muscles (also used to pull it in). BUT, look in the mirror...just doing this will make you LOOK like you're thinner & have lost about 10 lbs. And if you wear a rubber band on your watch hand, or tie a string to it....to your steering wheel...other places to remind you, then pretty soon you'll be doing it without even thinking about it. A guy that had the best abs I've ever seen said this is all he did for that area, no crunches, no sit ups, he just pulled it in all the time & it strengthened the muscles. You should notice an improvement from the beginning, but after about 3 days you should notice that you're doing it without even thinking about it.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    To burn fat, eat fewer calories, and do any vigorous exercise often. The usual advice.