There is only one way to drink coffee...

Options
2»

Replies

• MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options
    I like mayo in mine :p
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Black.

QFT
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I cold brew and have instant on days I want hot coffee. Vietnamese style, with condensed milk, is awesome!
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    There really is only one correct way to drink coffee...

...It's through your mouth-hole.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Bulletproof.
  • MMulder68
    MMulder68 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I drink mine with 1oz of coconut milk and 1 Tbls of raw honey! Yummmmm.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    i switched over to instant with powdered creamer and im thrilled with the results.
    bold iced coffee in a matter of moments, every morning.
    gonna use this!

if you go with the powdered "non-dairy" creamer, it will not dissolve in cold water very well.
    i just run the tap til hot, put maybe 2oz of hot water in my cup, add the coffee, creamer, and sugar to make a concentrate.
    then i add ice and cold water to fill, give it one more stir and be on my way. :drinker:
  • RobsGirl_lds
    Options
    i switched over to instant with powdered creamer and im thrilled with the results.
    gonna use this!

if you go with the powdered "non-dairy" creamer, it will not dissolve in cold water very well.
    i just run the tap til hot, put maybe 2oz of hot water in my cup, add the coffee, creamer, and sugar to make a concentrate.
    then i add ice and cold water to fill, give it one more stir and be on my way. :drinker:
    Thanks for the tip!
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    gonna use this!

GTFO
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I like mine IV,,,
    seriously though, I limit myself to two cups a day, filter coffee with a dash of skimmed milk and half a spoon of sugar.
    If I don't have my coffee in the morning, I would likely be on a murder charge by evening :)