Quest bars

Options

Replies

• nerckman
    Options
    Some of them are sweetened with Stevia and others are splenda. They have two lines one that is more natural and the other is not.
  • jeschauvin
    Options
    Put a cookies n cream one in the microwave last night for the first time. My world was rocked.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    love.

top three flavors.

1. cookies and cream
    2. chocolate chip cookie dough
    3. white chocolate raspberry

^^^^^ THIS
  • liftsforchocolate
    Options
    I just went to hoard some of the cnc ones but the store I went to was all out :(

So just got raspberry white choc and choc chip cookie dough! Can't wait to have one warmed up with some nice strong coffee :)
  • FlamencoGal
    FlamencoGal Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    LOVE QUEST BARS!!!!!!! I use them as a snack and sometimes on my "fasting" day I will use one for a meal. I haven't tried every flavor, but really love the ones I have tried.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I've never had a quest bar. :(

Go to their website.. IM them and ask for a sample. they will send you 2 bars of your choosing.
  • liftsforchocolate
    Options
    love.

top three flavors.

1. cookies and cream
    2. chocolate chip cookie dough
    3. white chocolate raspberry

^^^^^ THIS

yup, pretty much. PBJ, coconut cashew, and double chocolate chunk are in the next tier (for flavor) but nothing beats those three ^.
  • sdotcurll
    sdotcurll Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I ordered the variety box and so far the Vanilla Almond and Cookie dough are very good!
  • miratime
    miratime Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    For anyone who missed the President's Day sale, GNC is doing 2 boxes for $48 and you can take an extra 25% off ($12) with the code THKSPRG. :)
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    For anyone who missed the President's Day sale, GNC is doing 2 boxes for $48 and you can take an extra 25% off ($12) with the code THKSPRG. :)
    Quest bars can't get the discount! WAH!!!!
  • angel7472
    angel7472 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    YUMM YUMM YUMM!!!! Just ordered 4 boxes should be here next week!!!!! LOVE EM!!!
  • angel7472
    angel7472 Posts: 317 Member
    Options

I just went to GNC and the boxes are 34.88 I think I will stick to Quest themselves for 24.99!! Also Amazon does certain flavors with free shipping for 24.99 also. Just fyi.
    When I ordered from Quest themselves use coupon ONAQUEST. You will get basic US shipping free.
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Chocolate peanut butter or chocolate chip cookie dough! nom nom nom
  • lisajsund
    lisajsund Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough is my favorite!!! But I also like the coconut cashew.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I love quest bars!! Only problem is they don't seem to love me. I think it's the high fiber content. I'll have one every couple of days, but if I exceed that, my stomach is NOT a happy camper. :sad:
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    The white chocolate raspberry flavor is my lunch at least a few days a week. I find them to be very filling when combined with string cheese and a piece of fruit. This lunch also requires no refrigeration at room temperature and takes no time at all to pack in the morning.
  • LVCeltGirl
    Options
    Love Quest Bars, could go broke keeping them in stock at home. 8 year old boy loves them too and wishes mom would share more with him!
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Love, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Cookies and Cream, and White Chocolate Raspberry. Cinnamon roll are OK and I do eat them, but I really like the chunky nature of the other three.

Will eat, but not my favorite, Apple Pie.

Will never eat again: Peanut Butter Cup. (Only time I ever threw away 3/4 of a package of Quest product.)
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Well, not only did I finally purchase a box BUT I also just tried one straight from the microwave as suggested by many. It was the chocolate chip cookie dough and......OHHHMAHHHGAWWWWD. I mean, it's decent on it's own, but nuked all warm and gooeyyy :love:

sodamguuuud