why the scale lies...

Options
Almost one year difference in time and +10 lbs on the scale.

1year_comparison_zpsaa107fa7.jpg

Replies

• minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    I hate to ask, but which is before and which is after? The cut/shape of the shorts/bottoms in the two pictures is different, so it is hard to see any difference there. Your arms look muscular in both photos. You certainly don't look overweight in either picture. Good for you!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I'd bet the photo on the right u weigh more because muscle weighs more than fat but u look good in the right pic so who cares?
  • Mom3LoveBugs
    Mom3LoveBugs Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    The right picture is the after in which I am heavier.

I have lost over 90 lbs in the last few years and started lifting heavy last April.

I didn't realize I wasn't suppose to post pictures if I look good... I can get some fat pictures if you want. *shrug*
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. I certainly wasn't implying that you can't post pictures if you look good. Actually, that was my point. You look good in both pictures. Don't you think so?
  • Mom3LoveBugs
    Mom3LoveBugs Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yes, both are good... I def looked better than when I started my journey but I am way more solid now... I prefer to have muscle so the second picture appeals to me more. Thanks tho, I know what you are trying to say. :)
  • ekd23
    ekd23 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    this is a big inspiration for me when I feel like the scale just isn't moving fast enough...or gaining even. You look great! Way to go!
  • fitgirldanyel
    fitgirldanyel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I think you look fantastic, and I can definitely tell a difference! Your photos are inspiring~
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the difference. The definition in your abs, arms etc. I found your story inspiring because I find the scale lies too! Thank you for sharing
    :smile:
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Nice! I like the more solid look, as well. =P

Keep up the awesome work, woman!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!