Replies

• jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Great read!! Awesome job on the loss :)
  • Calm_Lotus_06
    Calm_Lotus_06 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! I love the beef cake shirt! keep up all of the awesome work!
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Lol, you are BAWCE! Keep up all that hard work. :)
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Great work man.
  • sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!!! I got a kick out of your post. :laugh:
  • vancitychic
    vancitychic Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    way to go! awesome shirt too
  • mbilling
    mbilling Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Loved this! Congrats on your success, Beefcake!
  • cathylaine712
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformation and a lot of hard work and commitment. Great job and thanks for sharing!
  • ouimouton
    ouimouton Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Your post gave me a good laugh. You look great and you should be very happy with your accomplishments! Congratulations! :happy:
  • Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Excellent! :drinker:
    I vote that you should change your User ID to CuteSteve or BeefCakeSteve!

Also, thanks for making me smile AND giggle this morning. :flowerforyou:

+1 for BeefCakeSteve! Well done on your progress. And I love the boo-boo face in the Before pictures.
  • ski0721
    ski0721 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Truly an entertaining read and congrats on your accomplishmet beefcake :wink: :drinker: !!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • linkirving
    linkirving Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hilarious and inspiring. Great job, man.
  • strunch
    strunch Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    cool!.....good attitude as well.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, and I will tell you something, regardless of your weight, you have a great personality. Your post really had me smiling.
  • zoodocgirl
    zoodocgirl Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Ha! Nice work. You are hilarious.

Unlike all these other bandwagon jumpers, I *already* liked tapping my clavicle, because it makes me feel skinny (I'm not, but I've always had good clavicles).
  • asundeen88
    asundeen88 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow you were a hottie even before you started working out! Keep up the good work!
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    Great postings!
    Your banana-egg paleo pancakes may have required some baking soda for leavening.

Here are some GREAT sources for Paleo meals and treats:
    cookingcaveman.com
    paleOMG.com
    DJFoodie.com
    civiliziedcavemancooking.com
    IbreatheImhungry.com

Best wishes!
  • creepysteve
    creepysteve Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Would you be offended if I told you that you remind me of Steve Kardynal? I actually thought you were at first because of your screen name, but then I realized that your nose isn't ginormous.

Great job, btw!

I had no idea who Steve Kardynal is, so I looked him up. I suppose we look alike. He has more of a caveman vibe going on than I (think I) do. I usually get that I look like Ben Affleck in Argo.
    Excellent! :drinker:
    I vote that you should change your User ID to CuteSteve or BeefCakeSteve!

Also, thanks for making me smile AND giggle this morning. :flowerforyou:

+1 for BeefCakeSteve! Well done on your progress. And I love the boo-boo face in the Before pictures.

(Double quote!)

I suppose the fact that people think I should be CuteSteve/BeefCakeSteve/ObjectifiedSteve is a NSV. The only time people have commented on my physical appearance was when I was working at a haunted house (which is where my profile picture comes from.) A couple girls (and one guy) screamed when i scared them, then said "Ooh, You're sex-ay" or "Cyute!" or "Hawtt!" or something along those lines. I assumed the heavy makeup, copious amounts of fake blood, and poor lighting was betraying my actual appearance. However, it seems that I may now be able to attract people who like me for my physical appearance instead having to rely on personality or humor. That's a relief!
    Actually you look like the undead, according to your PORTRAIT. Maybe you need to put ON 40 pounds or so. What did you look like before you started?

I confused. Are you asking what I looked like before I lost the weight or what I looked like before I became the undead? Both of those can be found in my first post...unless you're just trying to get more half naked pictures of me :wink:
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Bwahahahaha! Laughing so hard

Great job on the weight loss too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!