Convict Conditioning

Options
I've been working on this program for almost three months and I'm completely convinced! However... it's getting hard... and I need some friends. I'm thinking I'll start a group on here for anyone who is doing it, would like to do it, or just is curious to learn a little more... Interested?

For those who have no clue what I'm talking about, it's a body weight strength training program. No weights or gym memberships required.

http://convict-conditioning.com/

Replies

• rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    While I haven't personally done that program, all of my strength training is bodyweight only, feel free to add me.
    I have been meaning to pick that book up as a reference.
  • mommycullen
    mommycullen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to start the program and am super excited.
  • LadyCrabcake
    Options
    I know this is an old post, but I'd totally join. Kindle-d the book last week and really liking the results even at Stage 1.
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I like the look of CC but the one thing that puts me off about it is the number of reps per set - how can high figures like 20 - 30 still be strength developing when with weights we usually look at sets of 6 - 8?

Otherwise I would like to take part but want to know I will be building strength and not muscle size - as a yoga practitioner I need to keep my strength up but overall mass low.