88 pounds to lose...

Options
Allooo fellow fatties/skinnies:

Here to lose 88 pounds... starting at 288Lbs ...aim is to get to 200Lbs by next christmas..
Best of luck to you all.. I'm starting a month in advance of new year...
Will keep you all posted ... lets keep the motivation high!!
Follow me!

Replies

• seele52
    seele52 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. I just started last week and so far I am loving the app on my phone and the web site. I decided to start early as well. I know we can do it. Just think how great Christmas of 2011 will be.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    Welcome,
    this is an awesome site. If you track your food and exercise daily and stay within the limits it works. I started almost 5 months ago and have lost 41lbs. I have another 59lbs to lose.There is alot of motivation and encouragement here. We can do this.
  • rvanderpool3
    rvanderpool3 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have lost 93lbs with MFP. You can do it!!
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    Good Luck!
  • jhobson2005
    Options
    I started 5 days ago tracking food and 4 days ago with an hour and a half each day with wii fit. Im also attempting to cut out diet cokes. I survived the SEC Champ football party without overindulging (WAR EAGLE!). I am beginning to be slightly discouraged because rather than fluctuating 2 or 3 lbs everyday its is more like 5 or 6. Anybody else change this much daily?
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    I change about 1lb a day (300grams give or take)

I put on almost 2kgs one week (4lbs) and then took it off plus a little extra the next.

Maybe your body is confused and will sort itself out at some point?
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    I should say. WELCOME to the original poster too. haha.

WELCOME! :)
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Welcome! we can all do it!
  • sameerahmed
    Options
    Thx all..will lean on ya all when im feeling down!! Muhaha...