Looking for some new friends!! :D

Options
Hey everyone! 21 year old female here from Australia here, been overweight most my life and so so soooo sick of it!
I tried my fitness pal a few years back and it really helped, I actually lost a substantial amount of weight… but it didn’t stick for long :( I gained back all that weight and more!
So here I am sitting in front of my computer asking you if you’d wanna be my friend? :’)
Lol I've got about 99lb/45kg to lose so please feel free to add me! And we shall conquer this journey together! Woohoo! *moonwalks*

Replies

• cmaguire305
    cmaguire305 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Since I'm a 43 yo male from the the other side of the world, we'll have loads in common ;-) But really, we're all here for the same reasons. So if you need a friend or someone to ***** to, feel free to add me. Good luck!
  • rosecourage
    Options
    Im in my 20s and have always struggled with my eating habits and weightloss, im sick of it too and looking forward to starting a new healthy lifestyle that i am going to stick with forever. trying to loose another 25pounds by the end of this summer and kep it off. woohoo for moonwalks
  • thinkpositive92
    thinkpositive92 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yayy! Lets do this!
  • kncybul
    Options
    Hi! I just started. Add me if you want another friend. My profile picture is my cousin, a friend of ours, the bartender at a bar beach, and I'm on the far right in thinner times. I figure I need to lose 36 pounds to get to that size, but i want to get even more in shape.
  • sonyapowell
    sonyapowell Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    friend me, :smile: I will journey with you
  • mlgarcia91
    mlgarcia91 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just turned 23 and I've finally lost a substantial amount of weight, but I'm hoping to lose a bit more by this summer! I'll add you, and I hope that anyone who's looking for support adds me as well! I'd like to be more accountable in tracking my food and exercise. I eat healthy and workout, but I never write it down. I want to be consistent!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I'm Aussie, you're welcome to add me.
  • cassylee
    cassylee Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am from Brissy. You are welcome to add me as well.
  • tljokinen
    Options
    I have about the same amount to loose. I would love to motivate each other.My name is Terry
  • jcast92
    jcast92 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm almost a 21 year old female, but I'm from California :) I would love to join anyone on their journey! I have about 15 pounds to lose, but it's these last pounds that are getting me down....

Anyone can feel free to add me for motivation and support! I log on daily.
  • LaurenV0806
    Options
    Hi my name is Lauren...I'm 19 years old. I joined this site originally to lose weight and abuse it resourses to help with my eating disorder behaviors. After being in recovery from a very severe eating disorder for over a year I decided to use this site to help myself remain in recovery so that I never am at risk of dying from this again. I'm using my fitness pal to ensure that my body is getting enough of the nutrients that it needs and that I am I am not restricting food.
    I would love to have support on this journey and support others in turn along their weight loss journey. I will never again have a doctor look at me and tell me that I am dying and my organs are failing because of malnourishment. This is as much of a struggle for me as it is for you, I appreciate your understanding. Feel free to add me as a friend and or send me a message
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hey! Best of luck on your journey this time around! I'd be happy to be your friend, and I'll send you a request shortly. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Good luck, you got this!
  • ammeg1234
    ammeg1234 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 20s and have around 40 pounds to lose.. I'll send you a friend request! :)
  • zzonked
    zzonked Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Added everyone in this thread, feel free to add me too if you've not posted yet!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hi all anyone wanting some more motivation or someone to talk to can certainly add me!!
  • tx_leigh
    tx_leigh Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me :)
  • thinkpositive92
    thinkpositive92 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Woohoo thanks everyone :)
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Toss me an add =]
  • boymom75
    boymom75 Posts: 74
    Options
    Hi! You're welcome to add me. Super motivated, workout 6x a week! log in daily!

Good luck to you!