Losing weight for the nkotb cruise!

Options
Hi!
I've been overweight for a few years now, but I finally have my motivation--I'm going on the nkotb cruise next year! My goal is to be down 20 lbs. and toned by then. I know I will lose the weight fast (I have already lost a few lbs. in the first month) but then my goal will be to keep it off and firm up a bit!

If anyone else is going on the cruise or just wants another buddy to root for them on their weight loss journey, please add me as a friend!

Replies

• boogie17
    boogie17 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    nkotb has a cruise???
  • daylilies
    Options
    Yep! this is the 3rd year.
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm going too :)

I went last year & it was one of the best experiences of my life! I lost 25+ lbs for that cruise & I'd love to lose 25 more before next May.
  • daylilies
    Options
    Awesome! This is my first cruise...ever! Good luck losing the weight. I only want to lose about 10 more before May...but I hear the last 10 are hard!
  • Tmac125
    Tmac125 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I went last year too! It was a blast! I lost about 30lbs but that was after i gained some back! I want to be less than i was last year! So far so good!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Good luck to you! That will be an awesome time I'm sure. I saw them in concert 3 yrs ago when they released their comeback cd. AWESOME!!! They still got it!!! :smile:
  • daylilies
    Options
    I'm sure it will be amazing. I've been to a lot of their shows and other events since the reunion and yes they've still got it :)
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I am losing weight fot the cruise too! This will be my first cruise year! Good luck ladies! Looks like you guys are well on your way!
  • Whalers81
    Whalers81 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The cruise was a blast last year! I can't wait for May...
  • fitfocusedfamily
    fitfocusedfamily Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    106 days until we set sail, all! Who's uber excited? Anyone still need motivation & a fitness program to shed the pounds? It is still totally doable!