looks yummy...bump
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Just bookmarked that. Yum.
  • careyw1
    careyw1 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    looks good and easy..thats what I like :) Bookmarked!
  • Merebelle2014
    Options
    We make this all the time, it's so good!!
  • Sarah_828
    Sarah_828 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love chicken parm! This is a great slimmed down version!
  • kickivale
    kickivale Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Breaded chicken cutlet is life.
    I put mine over arugula with lemon and olive oil these days. With a little parm.
    drool.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Use Fiber Gourmet pasta (1/2 the calories of regular) instead of regular and cut the calories even more.
  • thomregan
    thomregan Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    http://www.budgetbytes.com/2014/01/vegetable-polenta-casserole/

This Veggie Polenta Casserole is freaking amazing, and the whole thing is under 1500 calories while being chock full of very filling vegetables with just enough cheese on top to make it seem like a guilty pleasure. I love having the leftovers around for several days because I find they make an excellent snack at around eight or nine o'clock for between 150 and 200 calories.

One note: for accuracy in calorie counting I'd recommend letting the dish cool for a while so that it's stable when slicing. I couldn't actually wait that long, so I just rounded up the calories to be on the safe side. :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    http://www.budgetbytes.com/2014/01/vegetable-polenta-casserole/

This Veggie Polenta Casserole is freaking amazing, and the whole thing is under 1500 calories while being chock full of very filling vegetables with just enough cheese on top to make it seem like a guilty pleasure. I love having the leftovers around for several days because I find they make an excellent snack at around eight or nine o'clock for between 150 and 200 calories.

One note: for accuracy in calorie counting I'd recommend letting the dish cool for a while so that it's stable when slicing. I couldn't actually wait that long, so I just rounded up the calories to be on the safe side. :)

That looks delicious! I'm going to give it a try this weekend. I'll bet it would be yummy with some shredded chicken to make it a one pot meal.
  • Amestris
    Amestris Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Tag
  • MissClara90
    Options
    Yum!!..did you try it?
  • willRUN4Beer
    willRUN4Beer Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yes, this IS good...even my hubby loves it!
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    bump. thanks :)