I need FRIENDS!

Options
I need them in RL and on MFP LOL. I am a SAHM with NO mom friends. My life is pretty lonely- which makes it super easy to get lost in my house and just hit the fridge. If you saw my last post, I am finally ready to be HONEST (hence updating my food diary to public lol), COMMITTED, and ACCOUNTABLE!

I would love to have friends who are starting, maintaining who have small or big goals!

Please add me so we can support each other!!!

Replies

• steph0315
    steph0315 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You (and anyone else) can feel free to add me. I log daily and have my diary open to friends. I work outside of the home, but I have two toddlers, so I know how challenging it can be to eat right and work out with all the family obligations.
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am here everyday, log daily and have an open food dairy. I know it can get pretty lonely, both on MFP and in real life, too. So you are more than welcome to add me, as well as anyone else.
  • deebee227
    Options
    You guys ROCK! I am getting ready now to start Insanity!!!!
  • deebee227
    Options
    Its funny before I met my husband I was always thin, awesome body!! I never ate junk (I was vegan), and i just generally cared about myself.

Its amazing what being a mom does to you- suddenly its not about you anymore. I just 'accepted' my life. He really did me the best thing possible!
  • Caroline244
    Caroline244 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, along with anyone else seeing this post. I am looking to lose 40 pounds but 50 would be great. This journey is so much more fun with friends to help along the way and I'm happy to help encourage you along the way :-)
  • ShannaPanda
    Options
    I could use friends too, feel free to add me. I am a sahm right now i just had #2 3months ago he is still in the nicu, it gets very lonely at home and its hard to keep the fitness up when its just me.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me if theyd like...happy to be a motivator or someone to talk to!
  • rhonda6373
    Options
    I remember those days -- it does get lonely and easy to fall into bad habits. I used to talk my husband's head off when he came home, he works on the phone all day and did not want to talk. It is worth it however, I don't regret the time I stayed home with my kids. You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Request sent! :)

Anyone else, feel free to add me.

I have a LOOONG way to go, but I'll get there!

<3
  • firead
    firead Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too, and I added a few of y'all from the thread. I'm in my first semester of college now, after being a stay-at-home mom for the past 3 1/2 years. I remember how lonely it could get and hard hard it was sometimes to find time and money for exercise and healthy food choices with one income and a little one to care for. I'm 32 years old, with a son turning 4 next month, and trying to lose around 160 pounds.
  • beenbad43
    beenbad43 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I so much identify... when my kids were born, I felt very isolated. I have made changes in my life but I am newly committed to lose weight.
    Add me, we can chat
  • beenbad43
    beenbad43 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I did the exact same thing
  • scrapperde
    Options
    I need friends too. I am on an 8 day streak of completing my food diary, and have started a workout group through my church. I have 80 pounds to lose, I am 48, will be 49 in May, and my goal is Fit by 50!!
  • outlawchef1
    Options
    Sounds like your on the right track. Keep it up girl. Remember 50 is the new 35! Having a support group at church sounds like a wonderful beginning to the new you you are becoming.
  • outlawchef1
    Options
    Wow going back to school takes guts. Sounds like you are on the right track. You go girl. I'm here to help when needed.
  • Jenny8511
    Jenny8511 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :)

I'm a SAHM to 3 kiddos under 2.5 years old, so I know how hard it is to eat right! My diary is open to my friends and I log daily.
  • angel7472
    angel7472 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Im a SAHM but my kids are older 10, going on 13 in a month and 16. I know what you mean by bored and lonely! But I find that exercise in the morning keeps me from the fridge! Im in maintenance and a Pescatarian but youre welcome to take anything I do to help your cause. Im here everyday logging and keeping myself truthful! :smile:
  • JamieMommy1985
    JamieMommy1985 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request, my food diary is open and I try to make the best most healthy choices but also allow myself a sweet everyday, it helps keep me motivated. :)
  • shoppingdiva2011
    shoppingdiva2011 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hey Deebee I will add you as a friend. We can all use all the friends we can get. I have a husband and 2 cats but no kids. I will motivate you and give you any advise you need.