104 lbs in 20 weeks

Options

Replies

• JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    Options
    Wow, that's incredible!! So jealous! lol

Congratulations, you look great! And that much weight lose ... wow well done! :bigsmile:
    And oh yah, so jealous! lol!! :laugh:
  • dustiemorris
    Options
    you look amazing great job!:smile:
  • push247
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Thanks for the inspiration :)
  • cosmicbrut
    Options
    Thank you all for your support and kind words. I will say the one thing that really helped me with stress and also cut serious calories from my diet is drinking seltzer. I drink about 12 cans of unflavored sodium free seltzer a day and it really helps with curbing hunger. The only thing i drink outside of this is black coffee.
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You have done remarkably well. I do hope for your sake and for all those who love you that you have also put the drinking behind you as well. Love yourself and continue down a healthy road for the future!! :wink:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS, wow that is amazing. That is alot of weight in such a short time. Thanks for the inspiration
  • Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Its things like this that keep me here!!

Excellent job :bigsmile:
  • apeman
    apeman Posts: 82
    Options
    wow. great job.
  • lilac67
    lilac67 Posts: 311
    Options
    Way to go, Cosmicbrut!! Thanks for sharing your story, what an inspiration! I wish you continued sucess!!
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    you look great =D congratulations on your success.
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Sounds like you're already in amazing shape! GREAT JOB!

Charmagne
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Losing it fast is healthier than keeping it on!
    Be well!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I can only DREAM of losing that much weight in such a short time... :/

That is very inspiring though :)
  • bsoxluvr
    bsoxluvr Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Congratulations!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    I completely quit drinking and I watch how many calories I take in. The really strange part is I didnt change what I ate just how much I ate. I actually dont eat any fruits or vegetables which I know is not good but i havent eaten them in over 17 years. Ive tried since then to eat them but I cant stomach them. However all my blood work came back with excellent results and even my doctor cant understand how I am so healty without them.

I'm curious on this one. I never ate fruits/veggies growing up and now I'm doing ok with fruits (although I cut back because of sugar/carbs) but I don't like eating veggies. I can force a lot of them down but it really takes the enjoyment out of eating. And some I won't touch (tomatoes, green peppers, celery, etc).
  • Congratulations!!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    When your weight is that high and you do a 180 overnight I'm not surprised your weight came off that fast. It's amazing what quitting drinking will do. If you had just cut out all alcohol you would still have lost weight. It's great that you went steps further and completely changed your lifestyle. That's hard to do. Congrats to you.

I have an aunt with cancer from smoking and drinking. Her son is in the hospital (42 years old) because his liver is about gone from years of drinking. My man's mother is on the donor list for a new liver because of her years of drinking. His brother has developed Acid Reflux and Hypothyroidism from years of drinking (hard) and then the drinking along with the medications screwed his head up (bad mood swings). He is now in jail - because of a drunken rage and an a**hole cop - for the next 6 months. His wife is obese, diabetic, has high blood pressure, bad knees, etc. because of her diet (and years of drinking hard). My man drank just as hard as his family in his younger days - I spent many a night dealing with it, *****ing at him, arguing and fighting it. But I never gave up. 18 years later he thanks me for it because of his mom's and brother's health.

Alcohol is so bad.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your support and kind words. I will say the one thing that really helped me with stress and also cut serious calories from my diet is drinking seltzer. I drink about 12 cans of unflavored sodium free seltzer a day and it really helps with curbing hunger. The only thing i drink outside of this is black coffee.

Alright, seltzer water is the new miracle cure, LOL! *jokes

Congrats!
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! I wish I would have your motivation to exercice! Good Job!
  • jimmybfit
    Options
    Excellent, Good work man!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!