Picture for Self-Motivation-8 months In

Options

Replies

• simona815
    simona815 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    46 lbs in 8 months is a big deal. Its amazing what some dedication can do, stick with it, you deserve to be the best version of you possible. You look amazing!! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Cheers! Amazing progress!!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    You are looking fabulous! I think you'll continue to be amazed after you really get going on the strength training, too! Strength training may "slow down" the scale progress, but there are SO many posters where the pics provide the proof of the body changes that can be accomplished with minor weight changes. Keep taking pics and posting them... love to see the progress.

You are awesome!

Aw thank you! yeah the scale hasnt been my friend for many months, so I think Ive almost completely broken up with it. lol. At this point, I want to physically see my muscle tone ,and feel stronger. I feel like I could run 48 miles, but Id probably die if I had to lift anything. My hand surgery really set me back, but Im determined 1 lb at a time to get back to normal function. I bought my first pair of dumbbells..and even my family looks at them and says -wow-you have come so far.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Looking HOT MAMA! Next time loose the sweater and use some of those black binder clips to pin your shirt to your body so we can see the new skinny you.
    Good Idea!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Amazing job!!! Seriously!!! I've lost 50lbs and it took me about 14 months. 46lbs in 8 months??! HUGE!!

Wow , its amazing to hear other peoples stories. We are not all built the same its true. I am not a very patient person sometimes so sometimes I have to sick back and really look through pictures and remember how I used to feel, how I couldnt breathe, or sleep, or even lay down on the bed cuz it would feel like my organs are getting crushed. Health is more important than a number. Thank you for the reminder!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look amazing ! I wish I had thought of that -a picture every month .sigh

Honstly its what has kept me going sometimes when I just was to soore to move, or just to unmotivated to wake up at 4:30 am to go workout. The before brings back so many memories of how crappy I used to feel. Seeing the "now" just proves to me how far ive come. Try it out :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Amazing simply amazing :) Great job and off month or not you can totally see the difference :) I love you are wearing the same shirt the way it fits now says it all!!!!

Thank you :) I want to keep updating pics with old pics of what I wass wearing..just to show to myself how far i really have come.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Wow what a difference in 8 months! You look great :smile: Your hard work is definitely paying off, well done.
    PS I love your top

..oh this old thing. haha . Thank you :):):)
  • azavala78
    azavala78 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, and absolutely be proud of your progress!!! We all have different speeds - you are doing amazing work!!! You have certainly motivated me to keep going! :flowerforyou:
  • losttogain
    losttogain Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Keep it up!

I really need to start taking progress pics. I don't feel like I'm making a lot of progress, but I'd never be able to know by looking at the mirror each day!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look wonderful, and absolutely be proud of your progress!!! We all have different speeds - you are doing amazing work!!! You have certainly motivated me to keep going! :flowerforyou:

Thank you so mcuh. Yes I am finding that out....its how we are built, thats what makes us who we are-we're all different. We have this-one day at a atime!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Amazing job! Keep it up!

I really need to start taking progress pics. I don't feel like I'm making a lot of progress, but I'd never be able to know by looking at the mirror each day!

This is why I take pictures. I have those days and then I take a picture and compare them and im like-ok-im going nuts because its obvious progress. The best thing I started doing!! :)
  • LizzieS232
    Options
    Amazing progress, keep going :)

As other people have said, this has motivated me too!

My best motivational quote is "Don't give up what you want most, for what you want now"

Stick with it!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Amazing progress, keep going :)

As other people have said, this has motivated me too!

My best motivational quote is "Don't give up what you want most, for what you want now"

Stick with it!

Thank you :). This quote is so true!!! Ive learned to be patient, even though I have alot more learning to do.
  • sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! What a difference. That's quite an accomplishment. Don't compare yourself to others. You are not in a competition with anyone else. Congrats on your success. And good luck on your continuing journey.
  • Babsie777
    Options
    Wow! You look great!!! In your before picutre, you look like you are approaching 40 years old.. Maybe 36-38 years old. In your after picture, I would guess you to be about 21 or 22 years old! You're doing fantastic!
  • driii123
    driii123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    you look great! good work :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Wow! You look great!!! In your before picutre, you look like you are approaching 40 years old.. Maybe 36-38 years old. In your after picture, I would guess you to be about 21 or 22 years old! You're doing fantastic!

Thank you so much and thank you for being honest! :) . I do have to admit that I did notice that my skin wasnt that great and the fat on my face def made me look older. Now that my face is thinner and glowing from all the water I drink, I have been told I look younger. Ill take it! :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look great!!! What a difference. That's quite an accomplishment. Don't compare yourself to others. You are not in a competition with anyone else. Congrats on your success. And good luck on your continuing journey.
    Thank you..~!
  • MarieCoreaa1
    MarieCoreaa1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    WTG!! You look amazing, Thank you for posting your success:flowerforyou: pictures.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!