Non-Scale Victory

bottom
bottom Posts: 52 Member
edited September 22 in Success Stories
I went to Disneyland yesterday with my in-laws and ate as healthily as I could, but I know I didn't completely stick to my diet.

This morning, I had to be out of the house by six, and so I got dressed in the dark so I didn't wake my husband. I grabbed my pants...you know, the ones that are just a little too snug,,,and was shocked when I couldn't get my butt in them. One day of poor choices did that? I wiggled a bit to get them on and then went to button them...only to realize they were zipped and buttoned already. I guess they're not my snug pants anymore....

After all that effort to let my husband sleep, I woke him up anyway to tell him!

Replies

• halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Hahaha, great story. Congratulations, that's great. I think it would still be a trial for me to wiggle into pants that were buttoned and zipped!
  • sassysara
    sassysara Posts: 4 Member
    Awww, hurray!!! That's awesome! I have a pair of too snug pants that fit the other day so I know how you feel! : )
  • Not many moments beat that! Good for you.
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    LOL that's awesome!

L.
  • netter43
    netter43 Posts: 110 Member
    That is awesome!! - I would have woken him up too!! - WTG!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!