T-25 start 1/20 Work out buddies out there?

Options
Hey all!

I just got T25 in the mail last week and tried it a couple times but have started officially today! I just wanted to see if anyone else is starting as well and needs a buddy! I did my measurements and want to start a diet plan to maximize results. If others want to share their progress here I think that would be a great way to stay motivated :)

Replies

• MarlaVSings
    MarlaVSings Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just re-started today. I did one week around the holidays but sputtered out. Maybe having a person starting at the same time would help with accountability :smile:
  • ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I started week 3 today but would love to join you and help provide motivation and accountability
  • stepknee
    stepknee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am starting today after work :)
  • stepknee
    stepknee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Did the cardio last night, it was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. Will be doing Speed 1.0 tonight.
  • wdunham01
    wdunham01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday morning as well. My butt and inner thighs are sore today!
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 4th week, but feel free to add me! Always good to have folks doing the same thing.
  • anothermop
    anothermop Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Today was day 2 so I did the Speed 1.0. I thought the exercises were less taxing then the Cardio moves yesterday; but that may be because it took me awhile to learn the moves. My calves were really tight when I got up today--I hope they loosen up a bit today.
  • AmandaAnne307
    AmandaAnne307 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I started week two again last night! There are lots of us doing T25 - I love it!
  • krm0789
    krm0789 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday, & did 20 minutes of pilates afterward. I. Am. So. Sore. But I like it :)
  • anothermop
    Options
    Today was the double workout day, so I did Lower Focus, took like a 5 minute break, then did Cardio. Sweaty, sweaty, work; but it's done and I'm pretty happy that I made it through week one.
  • anothermop
    Options
    Alpha Week 2, Day 2 - Total Body Circuit: Almost Nailed it.

Anyone else still doing this?
  • ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Still here. Halfway through week 5 of Alpha round for me. Total Body Circuit 3 times this week! Dont know if I will survive hahaaha. and as if im not punishing my body enough ive added Jillian Michaels kickboxing cardio a couple of days a week and some Rockin Body. im doing the Walking Dead challenge on here so I had to up my cardio for the week. How is everyone else doing?
  • anothermop
    Options
    Finally got to the end of Alpha. Completed Total Body Circuit and Lower Focus this morning and I'm looking forward to starting Beta next week.
  • soxphan1
    soxphan1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey Fenway13...nice screen name, Go Sox!

Missed this post earlier, but my wife and I started on 1/20 as well...finishing up Alpha tomorrow.

We both definitely feel more toned and have better cardio fitness!

Looking forward to Beta!
  • soxphan1
    Options
    Any other 1/20 starters do Beta Day one (Core Cardio) today?

We did, and it was definitely Beta level! Went well..almost nailed it, and it was fun to move on to newer exercises.

Keep it up!
  • anothermop
    Options
    I finished Beta week 1 today. Upper Focus, 5 minute break, then Core Cardio. Yikes... Almost nailed it.

It was nice to get to the new exercises this week but it was definitely more challenging. Unlike Alpha, Beta gets right into the workout--no more easing our way into the workout with knee lifts.

Keep up the good work guys!
  • anothermop
    Options
    Completed Beta Week 2: Rip't Circuit + Speed 2.0 sure wore me out! By far the toughest double to date.

Keep on truckin'!
  • soxphan1
    Options
    Yep, I did that double this morning too! I was spent, but I do like Speed 2.0, it's fun!

On to week 3!
  • anothermop
    Options
    Completed Beta Week 3: Dynamic Core + Speed 2.0 Anytime Speed is the 2nd workout, it's tough--lucky for me, it's my favorite workout!
  • soxphan1
    Options
    Beta Week 3 Finished on Friday with that same double, Started Week 4 today. I upped the dumbbell weight by 3 lbs this time on Ript Circuit. Seemed ok, so I think I'll stick with that weight.