Looking for interactive and encouraging friends!!

Options
I joined this site last summer and really just now started to use it almost a month ago. I get on daily. I have acquired a few friends by randomly adding people. It's fun to me to help and encourage others. I would love to find more friends on here who are willing to do the same. I log daily (good and bad). I need friends to hold me accountable. Feel free to add me if you're serious about losing weight and looking to do the same :) I have about 15 more pounds to go.

Hope to make some new friends!!

Replies

• NaturallyandProperly
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :) I log in daily and more than once. I've got at least 50 pounds to go! :)
  • nickpetratos
    nickpetratos Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    the only people i know who in fit is in here.... in real life no one from my friends is fit.... i run alone myself :(
    here can you find peoples who is motivation for you
  • MaeRay007
    MaeRay007 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in for new friends
  • tcmom72
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • MsStang02
    MsStang02 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. Now that I am getting back into the swing of things I am on pretty much all the time.

MFP is addicting :bigsmile:
  • arenad
    arenad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a FR....
  • amunro
    amunro Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ooh ooh! Add me! I love new friends, and could definitely use some more :)
  • cnl91_W
    cnl91_W Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Add me if this is you, too! :) I'm on here a lot and love my friends with open diaries that keep me motivated and accountable.
  • redog01
    Options
    I'm always up for new friends anyone looking to give or wanting to receive motivation feel free to add me ;)
  • shel0158
    shel0158 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I still have quite a bit to lose. I am on and off pretty much all day. I also could use friends to encourage and support.
  • luvpink8190
    Options
    Hey! I'm In! Anyone can feel free to add me..if there looking for a positive person to help keep them motivated-as long as their willing to do the same : ) Hope everyone has a great Friday!! : )
  • cjazz72
    cjazz72 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Already added most of you. IF anyone else wants to add me feel free
  • trying2lose4ever
    Options
    I am trying to lose 50 or more pounds and keep it off THIS time. I think with the help of myfitnesspal I can stay motivated. Please add me as a friend if you're in the "same boat."
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Let me jump in here! Anyone can add me! I am on all the time motivating, logging, learning, and having fun with my people!
  • xJillyFromPhillyx
    Options
    Add me everyone!! I'm super interactive and I love seeing people and helping my motivation and vice versa! :)
  • Jenny8511
    Jenny8511 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I'm on daily and I have an open diary to my friends!
  • smallstuff76
    smallstuff76 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have been using the App on my phone. Wasn't aware of the community for so long. Gets lonely! Would love friends.