Focus T25

Options
I am thinking of purchasing Focus T25. Has anyone out there tried it yet and if so, how hard is it on your knees? I have Insanity, but there is so much jumping in it!

Replies

• meaganmna
    Options
    I think it's a lot lower impact than Insanity. He really only has you do half-tuck jumps, never full ones like in Insanity. I think it's easier on my knees! Good luck.
  • mfoster1019
    mfoster1019 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    What PP said. Definitely lower impact than Insanity. Good program if you want a shorter workout but still want to feel like you did something.
  • RatherBeFishing
    RatherBeFishing Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    It hurt my knee's more then insanity. Because of all the twisting and turning. I was doing in on carpet though so my feet were catching.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    There's a modifier who does low impact versions. She does a lot of modification that I don't always follow, but for the jumping, I look to her. I'm almost to Gamma and I haven't jumped once. But I've still gotten a great workout. I know that she doesn't do the modifications in Speed 3.0, but I think enough of the moves are repetitive enough that you'd be able to adjust them to low impact using the mods from previous videos.