155 lbs 2 years ago and Now

Options
This is a picture showing what I looked like 2 years ago at 155 lbs... and then what I look like now (11 months after having a baby I might add) at 155 lbs.

comparison_zps29430484.jpg

There isn't a huge difference in my mid-section but my face, upper body and thighs are all much slimmer and toned/fit. I just wanted to give some encouragement to those of us fighting the number on the scale. I had been stressed out the last two months because I had hit a major plateau in my weight loss. I took a photo of myself last night and compared it with the one from 2 years ago. I can definitely see a difference....made me feel like all my hard work wasn't just going out the window!! Just wanted to share :)

Replies

• laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Ha that's amazing. You're reminding me I need to take a progress picture.
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    You're right- your face is much slimmer, and your arms look amazing! You may be the same weight, but it looks way different :)
  • J3nnyBeanz
    J3nnyBeanz Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    This is a picture showing what I looked like 2 years ago at 155 lbs... and then what I look like now (11 months after having a baby I might add) at 155 lbs.

comparison_zps29430484.jpg

There isn't a huge difference in my mid-section but my face, upper body and thighs are all much slimmer and toned/fit. I just wanted to give some encouragement to those of us fighting the number on the scale. I had been stressed out the last two months because I had hit a major plateau in my weight loss. I took a photo of myself last night and compared it with the one from 2 years ago. I can definitely see a difference....made me feel like all my hard work wasn't just going out the window!! Just wanted to share :)

You look great and the fact that you say not much difference in the mid-section after saying you had a baby is even more amazing
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You look great! That's about what I weigh and the scale hasn't budged in like 6 months. How tall are you if you don't mind me asking? I'm 5'8"
  • Are you lifting weights?
  • ssaraj43
    ssaraj43 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Your core looks tighter to me :drinker:
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I like both photos. I see two different attitudes too! They both look healthy! Good for you making the changes and taking care of your body! I am just about to the size I was when I had my last baby(I had 3)! AND My baby.........she has a baby of her own and is 24 years old! SO you are amazing in my BOOK!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    nice story
  • jmapes9
    jmapes9 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    That's totally awesome.
  • daniflems
    daniflems Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Are you lifting weights?

No actual weight lifting just finished Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 using 5 pound hand weights. Pretty effective for me!
  • daniflems
    Options
    That's awesome! You look great! That's about what I weigh and the scale hasn't budged in like 6 months. How tall are you if you don't mind me asking? I'm 5'8"

I'm about 5'7" and a half so we are pretty close
  • barias1743
    Options
    Wow, great difference at same weight. I need to post my progress as well.
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Timing could not be better on this. Thank you.
  • daniflems
    Options
    You're right- your face is much slimmer, and your arms look amazing! You may be the same weight, but it looks way different :)

Thank you :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!