50 pounds down in ONEderland

Options
OhSayNow
OhSayNow Posts: 26 Member
When I started out 10 months ago, I never really believed that I would make it to this point. I started last May at 5'8", 250 lbs with no pants that fit. I decided that enough was enough. I dug out my 30 Day Shred DVD from previous tries at weigh loss and got to work.

The whole process has been both easier and harder than I expected. Easier insofar as, for me, it really has been as simple as counting calories and exercising more. This time I don't feel like I am on a 'diet,' I still eat pizza and ice cream, I am just mindful of how it fits within my calories. What I have struggled with is patience, realizing that this process takes time. This was particularly a struggle early on, when it felt like the weight coming off was not making that big a difference. I still struggle with seeing a difference when I look in the mirror, I know it is there, but it has really only been in the last month and the last 5lbs or so that I can see a difference myself.

Anyways, I am about half way to my goal, and very excited to be under 200lbs for the first time in quite a while! A big thank-you to everyone who has posted in the success forums, seeing everyone's success definitely keeps me motivated!

Before
2010: 250ish?
dpiko4.jpg

2012: 240s
5djokk.jpg

During
34zzhqs.jpg

xlyzvn.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!