i JUST ATE AN ENTIRE PIZZA WHAT NOW??

Options
12346»

Replies

• mbokuvkova
    mbokuvkova Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Did the same thing yesterday. Plus three beers. Birthday treat gone too far but enjoyed it, moved on and back on track today. No biggie, so wouldn't beat myself up about it :)
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Lol if this is your only binge, you'll adapt to it in 3 weeks!

Heres what you do step by step!

Go to the library

Look for the physiology section

Get the book titled "Human Anatomy & Physiology (9th Edition)"
    Read the book cover to cover.

Never worry about a slight binge again because you now have a basic understanding of human physiology.
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Do people really eat less than a whole pizza?
    We eat the whole thing here in Italy. They don't even sell slices :/

I've clearly been living in the wrong country.

Well it's completely common for us to eat a whole pizza. That's why I'm always confused when I see people complaining about eating a whole pizza on here. :/
    In America you get a single pizza to feed a crowd. You have to order special pizza to get one for one person and some places don't even serve them.
    Bigger is better. GAG

I think I need to try this american pizza very soon then... :bigsmile:
  • mrsrds123
    mrsrds123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    my name is Brenda Spencer an 60 been doing so good lost 11 pounds . were going out Saturday to the movies and ordering a pizza from pizza hut am scared i can eat a lot of pizza i looked at the calories on pizza man it is so high in calories and sodium .Am going to try to eat 2 peaces. Now i can eat a whole pizza its my favorite food . Good luck on your weight loss . I was told you can go off eating healthy just the next day eat right .

Brenda Spencer God Bless
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    my name is Brenda Spencer an 60 been doing so good lost 11 pounds . were going out Saturday to the movies and ordering a pizza from pizza hut am scared i can eat a lot of pizza i looked at the calories on pizza man it is so high in calories and sodium .Am going to try to eat 2 peaces. Now i can eat a whole pizza its my favorite food . Good luck on your weight loss . I was told you can go off eating healthy just the next day eat right .

Brenda Spencer God Bless

Good Luck, and if you overeat on calories one day it's not the end of the world look at the total week and target making up for it over the next 6 days (So if you are over by 2400 calories then try and cut 400 or do an extra 400 of exercise burn for the 6 days. then you earned it back and weren't over in the greater scheme of things
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    Options
    An American pizza is about two feet in diameter, so eating an entire pizza here is a lot. They take the pizza and cut it into triangular slices but there are also "personal pan" pizzas that are much smaller and meant for just one person to eat.
  • piejin
    piejin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I eat a whole pizza once every few weeks! I plan on it and then use the rest of the week to make up for the calories I've gone over. Everybody has their own way of approaching things, though--you can do something like that, add in some extra workouts this week, or just take tomorrow as a new day and forgive yourself and move on (although don't forget about it). And if you want pizza but are worried about binging or having too much; maybe try changing your approach? Get a frozen pizza instead of one from a restaurant to cut down the calories, and you can cut it in half and bake only half of it to begin with and put the rest in the freezer. That way even if you eat everything you baked, it's still not the whole pizza! Or make your own pizza at home and know you're in control of what goes into it.

Make sure you drink a bunch of water over the next few days to make up for the huge blast of sodium to your system.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Damn I love whole pizzas.
  • longview
    longview Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    great it's 6:30pm, I'm hungry, just read about pizza. I live on long island n.y. best pizza anywhere,but i'm going to get roasted chicken & think its pizza , but i would rather have the pizza
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Well once in a while you can splurge, count this as your treat to yourself and stick to your goal to make up for it. I counter my treat days by eating a little less to make up for it the rest of that week. It's probably flawed logic but it keeps me from treating myself every day. I wouldn't mind pizza. I'm going to see what the grocery store has healthy pizza wise on thursday i think. What i'm dying for is some of the frozen peanut butter pie we have in the basement but if i cross that line i'm doomed lol
  • wonderwoman234
    wonderwoman234 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    The better question to ask is who HASN'T eaten an entire pizza when they are in their teens? In fact, I think the teen rule book states that you must consume an entire pizza at least once before you turn 20, so good on you. Now it's checked off the list!

Don't sweat it. As long as it isn't a weekly thing, you will be fine.
  • LADYJDOWD
    LADYJDOWD Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    PLEASE DON'T HATE YOURSELF, We all can go overboard, Get gear up for tomorrow