SHOULD I FOLLOW INSANITY NUTRITION GUIDE ??

Options
Good Morning people :love:
i have just finished my fourth day of insanity and i have some questions for you :)

PS: weight : 116.84 lbs height : 5.51 feet
i want to tone up my legs and butt and i have got a normal body.....i dont know how i can explain it i'm not fat and i'm not too thin... so i'm normal xD

1: Should i follow the Nutrition plan ??:)Will i see the results anyway ??=)

Here is my meal :

For breakfast i eat wholewheat crisbread with marmelade or wholewheat cereals with yogurt and honey

i dont have a fixed luch but i eat four times a week white or red meat and i awlays eat vegetables and fruits emoticon and i eat a little bit of wholewheat bread, once a week i at less than 0lb 1.7637oz of wholewheat pasta ( please tell if if this is a problem)

Afternoon snack: wholewheat crisbread with marmelade or wholewheat cereals with yogurt and honey

i dont have a fixed dinner but i always eat salads with tuna or sliced chicken

2: What should i eat for Afternoon snack ??

3. What should i eat after insanity ??
Can i eat fruits ?=)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Replies

• _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Just eat more food what you are describing really isn't enough food. You are verging on Under weight. If you eat more food it will give you more energy which will help you work out harder making you fitter and giving you the look you are after.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I'm in my third week of Insanity- I'm not following the guide as in only eating their recipes, but I AM following it in terms of marco balances & calories. I've had my nutrition balanced in for a while now, the only difference was I lowered my fats a bit (I'm now doing 40%p, 40%c, 20%f)

Figure out your calorie/macro needs, and as long as you hit those, there's really no need to only eat the foods that they list. They basically do that for people who don't really know how to hit their numbers on their own.

Some are their recipes are good though, it's fun to experiment with them to switch things up a bit. If you'd like to talk more about it, feel free to friend me :smile:
  • jhSherin
    Options
    Thanks for your answer :)

can you tell me some snack with high-protein percentage ??:)
  • lrmall01
    lrmall01 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm in my third week of Insanity- I'm not following the guide as in only eating their recipes, but I AM following it in terms of marco balances & calories. I've had my nutrition balanced in for a while now, the only difference was I lowered my fats a bit (I'm now doing 40%p, 40%c, 20%f)

I agree with this. Use their diet structure but feel free to use your own foods. Set up a custom goal in MFP that matches the Insanity recommendation. If you can't figure out how to do the math using the Insanity booklet, PM me and I'll help you work out the details.
    Cottage cheese w/ berries, whey protein shake, tuna and crackers, etc. The Insanity booklet has several and searching google should get you more.

Good luck.
  • jhSherin
    Options
    why i am not eat enough ??=) what should i add to mydiet ??=)
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Set your goal her to maintain your weight. Log your food and log your exercise. Eat enough food that it tells you that you have no calories remaining for the day. It's pretty simple.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options

I like wrapping low fat string cheese in turkey & lettuce for a protein snack... or cottage cheese with some almonds or fresh fruit sprinkled in.

Also, you can try protein shakes if you're having a tough time hitting your numbers. I recommend Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard Whey
  • jhSherin
    jhSherin Posts: 19
    Options
    I nave just known that 4 eggs ha ve got 24 g of protein :)
    Bit how many times a week can i est them ??:) because they ha ve a high percentage of fats :)
  • jhSherin
    Options
    I font understand ;) what should i ad more ?? Carbs.proteins or fats ??:)
    Is true that fruits are not good because they contain sugar ??:) but glucose band fructose are different sugars :)
  • jhSherin
    Options

I like wrapping low fat string cheese in turkey & lettuce for a protein snack... or cottage cheese with some almonds or fresh fruit sprinkled in.

Also, you can try protein shakes if you're having a tough time hitting your numbers. I recommend Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard Whey

I nave just known that 4 eggs ha ve got 24 g of protein :)
    Bit how many times a week can i est them ??:) because they ha ve a high percentage of fats :)
  • jhSherin
    Options
    Set your goal her to maintain your weight. Log your food and log your exercise. Eat enough food that it tells you that you have no calories remaining for the day. It's pretty simple.

I font understand ;) what should i ad more ?? Carbs.proteins or fats ??:)
    Is true that fruits are not good because they contain sugar ??:) but glucose band fructose are different sugars :)
  • jhSherin
    Options
    There is anyone ??:(
  • bl1nk6
    bl1nk6 Posts: 175
    Options
    try filling out the food and exercise diary on here, that has told me what i should or shouldnt be eating and join the team beachbody site and you might get more info on there :)