200 Days to London!

Options
I have about 51 lbs to go before I reach my goal weight and I'm hoping I can do that in 200 days. The calculates to about 28.5 weeks which means I need to lose 1.8 lbs per week. Totally doable, right!? I've just hit my first milestone (10 lbs lost) and it's really kick started the motivation level!!! I'm screaming inside about how excited I am for this trip!!

What's a huge source of motivation for you??

Replies

• runnerchick69
    runnerchick69 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Great job! Yes, the first 10 for me was what I needed to really kick it in to high gear. I think your goal is very doable but don't beat yourself up if you don't hit it exactly. You go, you have fun and then you come back and get serious again :smile: We are going to Rome in a little bit over a year so I can run the Rome Marathon, a bucket list item for me. I will run another marathon this year but what will keep me in check is knowing that trip is coming. You've got this!
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Not to be vain but looking good is a huge motivator.

BTW, I am counting down to my London trip in June as well.

Best of luck to ya!
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Oh you got this! I haven't been doing 10 lbs at a time, but when I hit the 10% loss of my original weight I was THRILLED. I am working towards looking incredible in my maid of honour dress. My brother is marrying my best friend, and I wanna loook stellar! Also, I really want to start a family. But I want a happy, healthy pregnancy!
  • JackieRL55
    JackieRL55 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    The changes in my body and the way I feel REALLY motivate me. I truly am addicted to the results and I think it helps when you tell yoursel "I feel this great after 10 lbs, imagine 20, 30 and 40!!!" I think the hardest part is starting. Once you're on your way you are already successful. Don't give up, don't get discouraged by plateaus, don't forget to eat eat eat, don't forget the water and don't forget the reason you started!

You got this! We all do!

10613010.png
  • toiletski
    toiletski Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Even though it took me what seemed like forever to get the scale to move, my body isn't so soft anymore. I wish I would have measured things before I started but I can tell my arm fat is decreasing, my legs and butt don't have so much cellulite and my stomach is getting flatter. Woo!!! :happy: