New Member- a little nervous!

Options
Hi! I'm Kim, a new member. Hoping to lose about 10 lbs with this. I rarely exercise, but am committed to eating well and focusing on how to make better choices, and better habits. I don't yet have any "friends" on here, but hope to get inspiration from all your postings!

Kim

Replies

• azalea30
    Options
    hi kim me too. lets hope this site brings great motivation from others. goodluck.
  • Craig772
    Craig772 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Good luck on your journey. You'll find lots of nice people here who're always willing to pat you on the back for a job well done and offer any advice.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you want.
  • Craig772
    Craig772 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    hi kim me too. lets hope this site brings great motivation from others. goodluck.

Same to you. Good luck.
  • AnnaleisJ
    AnnaleisJ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim,

I don't exercise much either but I walk to work 5 days a week which gives me about 3-3.5 hours per week which isn't a lot compared to some but it seems to have been enough to loose some weight so don't worry too if you don't get a lot of exercise as long as you're sensible with your calorie count/eating habits.

Good Luck with it :happy:
  • Wiitabax
    Wiitabax Posts: 284
    Options
    Howdy Kim - feel free to add me if you like, you'll get some great support and feedback on here!

:smile:

Neil here by the way, from Wigan, U.K. - nice to meet you.
  • frubjious
    Options
    Hi Kim!

I'm Kim too and am also looking to lose about 10lb more. Everyon on this website is really great and supportive. Feel free to add me if you need an extra person to cheer you on.
  • SyreetaJayne1
    Options
    Hi,

what you'll find here is a great support system and a wonderful way to lose weight (not quick and easy, but worth it!!), if you're up for the challenge!!! you can do it! Feel free to add me! :smile: