Midway through a process, with photos, i hope they posted

Options
Hi, I'm Brian and I am 50 years old. I am midway through a process which will end in summer with hopefully a maintenance program. I am up to 6 days a week in the gym now as of Feb 14th (wanted a memorable day, a suggestion from a nurse I live with) First pic is Dec, 21 2013, and next with my hair down is today, Feb 28. I want to get back to the size I was in third pic having lunch with Afghani soldiers in Southern Afghanistan where I worked as an environmentalist, pic=2012 (I'm in the middle in blue). Incidentally, my BP was 190/130 (YIKES!!) and now its 136/90!! Not exactly where I want to be, but getting there. . I usually stay a couple of hours being pretty active. Elliptical warm up 30 min, and then machines for the remainder doing full body and stretches in between. I dont want to burn out, so if anyone has any ideas for changing up the machines it would be appreciated. Machines are from head down and then back up. The 30 min warm up is set in stone, the rest I can contour.

20131221_104412_zps7d86acac.jpg

20140228_132956_zpsc56f9f9e.jpg

DSC_0646_zps3250c618.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!