optional beach

Options
If you were at an 'optional' nude beach, would you go nude?

Replies

• slr90
    slr90 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Personally I'd be too body conscious to ever go nude, though maybe topless could be a compromise. Skinny dipping would be a good experience though...
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Pre-kids, sure. Now, not so much.
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Already have...several times! :) St. Maartin and a few other places.
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Leonidas_meets_Spartacus Posts: 6,198 Member
    Options
    sure
  • jlschuh44
    jlschuh44 Posts: 218
    Options
    Done. Martinique.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    There is one near me, in the middle of one of my favorite strenuous beach walks (it involves hiking down one side of a 400 foot cliff and back up the other end). I would not hang around there naked on my own because all of the regulars are male and a handful of them are sketchy, like the one who picks the top of the dunes to do his exercises. I am pretty sure he also rests when there isn't an audience and only does bridges when there is an audience. Exhibitionists aren't necessarily aggressive, but it creates an uncomfortable environment. This from the only woman who uses the pool at the tech campus, because there aren't any changing rooms - you just kind of change behind your towel. For all I know, they just change when I'm not there. I would frolic on the beach with my partner and probably will when it gets warmer. I would also go nude someplace where it was more normal, like most of Europe.
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • Nude beaches down here are filled with gay guys. Nothing wrong with gay guys but I don't want to show off for them.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Maybe. It would kind of depend on the people that were on the beach. But I think I would be open to giving it a try. When in Rome....
  • Sfeola
    Sfeola Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I second that....I might need some convincing, but would probably do it if I had a supportive partner in crime.(female of course)
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    My dh & I just had this discussion. He said he'd do it, I s'pose I would if he did. Don't think I would by myself, tho.
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Already have...several times! :) St. Maartin and a few other places.

I went to St. Martin twice as a kid (around 4/5th grade-once again on a cruise after high school but only briefly). Such a beautiful island! Talk about an eye opener for a pre teen to visit topless beaches!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Nope, but I'd get in trouble another way, still wearing my clothes.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Nope. I won't even walk thru the house in my boxers let alone go in front of strangers with nothing on.