Bike buddies

Options
Hi, I recently fell in love with riding again. It had been since I was a little girl and now I am hooked. I'm looking for others who like to ride, and we can share our miles along the way. I am losing weight by this method, and I want to keep the momentum going. So send a friend request, and we can share our stories.

Replies

• bharriscar
    bharriscar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You might want to Friend scloyd and bharriscar.
  • sunshine_life
    Options
    hello I'm about a week news to My Fitness Pal & I wanted to learn more about bike riding and how would helps. I'm starting bike riding tomorrow and I wanted to join your bike riding process :)
  • AreUjoking2
    Options
    It's so enjoyable to be left alone with your own thoughts and the open road. Plus I'm finding that I push myself more and more, and can't wait to get out again. Some days I will go for 2 rides. The only down side I have found, is that I live in an unincorporated area, and I have been chased by a few dogs, 4 pit bulls, 1 German Shepard and 1 pug so far. I bought some mace the other day, that outa do the trick.
  • StraubreyR
    StraubreyR Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Due to the horrible weather around here, I'm stuck inside using my bike trainer. But am looking forward to riding the trails this spring.
  • metma4
    metma4 Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel Free to add me too! I need motivation! =):smile:
  • loriemn
    loriemn Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    you can ad me..I love riding..if its not my bike its my horse..lol..
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I cycle 15-20 miles daily. Feel free to add me if your diaries are open, and you net at least 1200 cals.
  • AreUjoking2
    AreUjoking2 Posts: 142
    Options
    I cycle 15-20 miles daily. Feel free to add me if your diaries are open, and you net at least 1200 cals.
    well my diary is closed, however I average about 1700 caps a day
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    well my diary is closed, however I average about 1700 caps a day

I meant open to your friends, not the general public. If your diaries are closed to your friends, then what's the point?
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hey
    I took up cycling to lose weight, so far I have lost over 90lbs. At the moment I am cycling 200 miles a week and am training for a 160lm cycle. I am privileged to have an awesome team on this site who keep an eye on me and support me. Good luck on your quest for a healthier you :))
  • AreUjoking2
    AreUjoking2 Posts: 142
    Options
    The point is that I had a horrible nasty person bash me over the fact that I had a few cocktails one night. And decided that I wasn't going to deal with that anymore and closed it, and deleted her. My business is my business and I choose to keep it that way.