A good start to the day....

Options
I decided to put on a pair of jeans that did not fit me a couple of months ago and they fit comfortably! MFP is working! :happy: :happy:

Replies

• LosingIt135
    LosingIt135 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Way to go. I'm so happy for you. What a great start to a Monday!!!
  • OGFleabag
    OGFleabag Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    awesome! I did the same! feels amazing huh?
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Looks like its going to be a good day for MFPers. Weighed in today, and its the first time in months that I have not gained a little or remained the same over the weekend. So encouraging to see it go down, gets me motivated for the rest of the week!:bigsmile:
  • MichelleFirestone
    MichelleFirestone Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    That's great! I got on the scale this morning and was 164lbs! I finally got over this road block. Guess changing my exercise routine worked!
  • mcthomason
    Options
    Woo Hoo ~ Keep up the good work ! !
  • BunnyDVP
    BunnyDVP Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    What a boost to your morale. Keep up the good work. KUDOS to you.:flowerforyou:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    No, YOU are working, and MFP showed you the way. :flowerforyou: Great job!!!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! What a great feeling that must be for you! :flowerforyou:
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I had that moment last week ... there is something special about that moment! Congratulations!
  • sedric
    sedric Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!