pregnant friends

Options
I have just found out I'm pregnant.Will be heading off to the doc for the confirming blood test results very shortly. I will be due Nov 9th 2014. After some buddies. Feel free to add me. Oh and this is baby no3

Replies

• Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    congrats mama!!!
  • samfleming96155
    samfleming96155 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just found out on Wednesday that I'm pregnant too! Due on Nov 5th :) Doc told me to try and maintain my weight now rather than lose and advised me to up my cals to 1800 and go from there. How you feeling?
  • lithiastar
    Options
    I'm not alone! I just found out I'm pregnant as well!
    Due on Halloween. :)
    I am having an issue figuring out where to deliver the baby. The hospital I want to deliver at has changed the policy and I can no longer be a patient, my BMI is .6 over what their policy allows. Which is kinda funny because I work there.
    I am going to stick with my current provider for the first trimester then transfer to a midwife/OB group in the neighboring city.
    I'm still trying to figure out the nutrition aspect. I am a vegetarian and I don't drink milk, though I do eat cheese and greek yogurt. All of the literature that I have been given says to eat lean meats and drink fortified milk... so I am a bit lost.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm nearly 33 weeks pregnant with baby no.3!
  • SSAHM
    SSAHM Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Feeling great really. Little tired every now and then but apart from that great. Reading a book "what to expect when your expecting eating well while your expecting" it's very good although I've had 2 kids before it has alot of good dietary tips. A must read. Doc has told me 15kg max gain. My last 2 pregnancies weren't healthy. Since this is my last one and I've been focusing on my health I'm doing this one right. :-) added you both
  • bestmeicanbe84
    bestmeicanbe84 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to congratulate you ladies. :flowerforyou: I'm so jealous :frown:
  • HeidiR119
    HeidiR119 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm due Nov 6th with our first! ♥
  • ReadyToLoseMoore
    ReadyToLoseMoore Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm due June 16 with my first! 25 weeks and 2 days, and I've gained about 5 pounds. Hoping that I will continue to gain SLOWLY! :-)