Monday Morning Check-In?? Need people :)

Options
Hi everyone!

Is there anyone out there in the 200-300 group that would want to do a Monday morning check in group? I did it before in the past (back in 2011) and had A LOT of success! And it was great getting to know people with similar goals! Let me know if anyone is interested and we can get a group/thread going :)

-Rachel

Replies

• AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I'd love to. But I weigh on Saturdays for a challenge with a buddy. I don't really want to turn around and weigh again on Monday. Sorry!
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    I understand! Good luck on your buddy challenge :)
  • an0nemus
    an0nemus Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Mondays (to try to limit the amount of damage I do on the weekends).

I started at 232, and I'm about 223 now so I'm more than happy to join up.
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    I weigh in on Mondays (to try to limit the amount of damage I do on the weekends).

I started at 232, and I'm about 223 now so I'm more than happy to join up.

Great! I'm Rachel, nice to meet you! Hopefully we'll get some more joiners and we can start this up! I started at 342 and am now at 335.2 so I have a long road but a motivational support group will really help!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I started a challenge group (April Fool Challenge) that started on Jan 1, it ends on April 1 hence the name. This group weighs on Monday mornings and posts to a shared spreadsheet on Google Drive. If you start a group on MFP you will be surprised on how many join. You are welcome to join April Fool already in progress or just start a new group on the Groups menu option. Just so you know, alot will join and then drop out almost immediately--it's weird. Have fun!
  • iiDCrawley
    Options
    I Would Love To Join This Group! I Started @ 475 pounds, Currently Down To 320! Ill Be Here To Help Anyone!
  • drgirl1023
    drgirl1023 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • naturalmum
    Options
    i'm in too, only started my healthy eating yesterday though. Look forward to seeing everyones loss on monday :)
  • Savedbygrac3
    Options
    :sad: HELP!:yawn:

I'd love to join.... I am just beginning. I have been battling with my weight for years and I think I am falling into the sea of depression. The more I tried to do,the more I felt depressed and ate, this is my new lease on life and to have accountability partners would be great! I am not sure if others have felt this way but it is something when you reach that 200 - 300+ group! :explode: the world has their standards of you must fit in the 99lb mold, but that just is not me..... I do want a healthy BMI though :flowerforyou:
  • tinkersarahbell
    tinkersarahbell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I neeeed a buddy to keep me motivated!! Seriously i always day right gym day!! But then i just dont. I reallybneed to as ive got muscle wastage from a illness.. please add me and give me a kick up the *kitten* haaa!! I know all the nutrition stuff as ive studied it in college so il always give advice out :D
  • RaeBella13
    RaeBella13 Posts: 153
    Options
    HI everyone! So glad that you all want to be a part of a group! I started one and invited you all. I have a slightly busy day ahead of me but will be back on later to finish it all up so that it's ready for tomorrow morning's check in!:happy: :happy: :happy:

-Rachel
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    Hi MFP!

Still trying to gather a solid group for a Monday check in...I started a group "Monday Morning *kitten* Kickers". JOIN UP!!!
  • drapleb
    drapleb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join! I was 360lbs around 5 to 6 years ago, lost down to 206 and now I am back up to 277 :sad: I would love to join for accountability. Also anyone please feel free to add me!
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join! I was 360lbs around 5 to 6 years ago, lost down to 206 and now I am back up to 277 :sad: I would love to join for accountability. Also anyone please feel free to add me!

Glad to have you!!!!!