DOES INSANITY WORKS ??=)

Options
Good Morning guys :tongue:

i'm in the fifth day od insanity ;)
i want to tone up from my legs and i have got a normal body.....i dont know how i can explain it xD i'm not fat and i'm not too thin... so i'm normal xD
DOES INSANITY HELP ME TO SCULPT MY LEGS, BUTT AND ABS ??:)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

PS: weight : 116.84 lbs height : 5.51 feet

Replies

• cidapop94
    cidapop94 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I did insanity workout religiously last year before I got very serious about my health and it is excellent for conditioning and yes you will gain strength however if you're looking to lose fat you will have be eating in a calorie deficit. At the time I was living on campus and not tracking my food intake so I kind of did an unintentional bulk but I do feel like I did become fitter (without looking it). Now I still do a couple insanity videos from time to time when I can't make it to the gym, he really does get that heart rate up LOL
  • dabucks
    dabucks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm more than halfway through month 2 and I can easily say that Insanity will sculpt your legs and butt. My legs are where I see the most change and are also what burns the most after my workouts. Keep with the program and you'll get very good results!
  • jhSherin
    jhSherin Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey I did insanity workout religiously last year before I got very serious about my health and it is excellent for conditioning and yes you will gain strength however if you're looking to lose fat you will have be eating in a calorie deficit. At the time I was living on campus and not tracking my food intake so I kind of did an unintentional bulk but I do feel like I did become fitter (without looking it). Now I still do a couple insanity videos from time to time when I can't make it to the gym, he really does get that heart rate up LOL

Did you follow the nutrition guide :)??
  • jhSherin
    Options
    I'm more than halfway through month 2 and I can easily say that Insanity will sculpt your legs and butt. My legs are where I see the most change and are also what burns the most after my workouts. Keep with the program and you'll get very good results!

Di you follow the nutrition guide ??:)
  • michellewelch2010
    michellewelch2010 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Based on your weight... I would suggest you follow the nutrition guide (at least loosely) as you don't have any weight to lose. You want to make sure you are getting enough calories to fuel the workouts. Your BMI is quite low. If you don't follow the nutrition guide at least follow the calories recommended for you and the % of carbs, protein and fat outlined.

And insanity will effectively sculpt everything on your body... No doubt about that.
  • jhSherin
    Options
    Based on your weight... I would suggest you follow the nutrition guide (at least loosely) as you don't have any weight to lose. You want to make sure you are getting enough calories to fuel the workouts. Your BMI is quite low. If you don't follow the nutrition guide at least follow the calories recommended for you and the % of carbs, protein and fat outlined.

And insanity will effectively sculpt everything on your body... No doubt about that.

Yes i try to eat proteins and controll the carbs :)
    But i have read about people who dont reach their goal and dont see results :( why ??:(
  • michellewelch2010
    michellewelch2010 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    The suggested ratios are 40% protein, 40% carbs and 20% fats. Are you aiming to reach these percentages?

If people don't see results in their stamina and muscle composition it's because they are not working to their full potential during the workouts.

However lots of women don't lose weight on the program, because they are building muscle... but they still lose inches and tone up. The best results are usually seen in the second month of the program.

I'm on week 7 - Day 5 and my legs are looking better each day.

Push yourself! You will see results.
  • jhSherin
    Options
    The suggested ratios are 40% protein, 40% carbs and 20% fats. Are you aiming to reach these percentages?

If people don't see results in their stamina and muscle composition it's because they are not working to their full potential during the workouts.

However lots of women don't lose weight on the program, because they are building muscle... but they still lose inches and tone up. The best results are usually seen in the second month of the program.

I'm on week 7 - Day 5 and my legs are looking better each day.

Push yourself! You will see results.
    Thanks you a lot for your motivation :love: i will push :smile: can i send you my meal:)?
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Absolutely have had great changes in my core, base, and cardio. It changes you without you realizing it's happening at first.
  • jhSherin
    Options
    Does anyone try insanity ??:)
  • ashleyblossom1
    ashleyblossom1 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I'm on week two. I've lost a bit of weight so far but haven't been doing long enough to boast super results. All I can say is that you feel the work out all over, especially the legs and core. So if you are trying to sculpt your legs and core Shaun T should be able to help with that.
  • dabucks
    dabucks Posts: 82 Member
    Options

I followed the macros from the nutrition guide as far as caloric intake calculation (for me 2200 calories a day, I'm usually right around 1900-2000 in reality) and i'm trying to eat 40% carbs, 30% protein, and 30% fats. I'm eating a lot healthier than I did before Insanity. The reality is I have a family and for me to strictly follow the nutrition guide with recipes would be difficult and expensive. However, I do cook most my food, try to eat mostly whole clean foods (not perfect, but 80% better than I was). You'll find when you do this program you won't want to waste all the effort by eating junk.

Month 2 is where you start to see results. Month 1 is tough, but literally a warm up for the real workouts in month 2. 2 weeks in and I'm really starting to notice a body composition change.
  • jhSherin
    Options

I followed the macros from the nutrition guide as far as caloric intake calculation (for me 2200 calories a day, I'm usually right around 1900-2000 in reality) and i'm trying to eat 40% carbs, 30% protein, and 30% fats. I'm eating a lot healthier than I did before Insanity. The reality is I have a family and for me to strictly follow the nutrition guide with recipes would be difficult and expensive. However, I do cook most my food, try to eat mostly whole clean foods (not perfect, but 80% better than I was). You'll find when you do this program you won't want to waste all the effort by eating junk.

Month 2 is where you start to see results. Month 1 is tough, but literally a warm up for the real workouts in month 2. 2 weeks in and I'm really starting to notice a body composition change.

Thanks a lot forma your reply ;) ha ve you ever come another beachbody program ??:)