Returning to MFP and Looking for some friends.

Options
Hello i'm Laura, i'm 20 years old. I'm the mother of a wonderful 16month old Boy and I'm also in the process of becoming a student again for Nursing which i'm very excited about. I've found i achieve the best weight loss and feel overall more healthy when i'm eating my TDEE which is 1600 calories and exercising daily (i generally do Chris Freytag Vinyasa Yoga, Jillian Michaels 30ds and most of her dvds.. i'm currently a few days into my 2nd round of 30ds this year and after i complete the 30 days i plan to go on to Shaun T's Insanity. My biggest downfall is how quickly i get bored and lose motivation so i'm hoping some friends will help keep me in the mind set i need to be in and i hope i can help a few people along in their journey's too.

My goal is to be toned and happy in my own skin, not necessarily pre pregnancy weight as i was underweight prior to having my son. I also want to be beach ready and wear a bikini for the first time in my 20 years of life when i go on Holiday to Majorca in June.

Sorry for the big paragraph but please feel free to add me and hopefully we can motivate each other in our journey's.

Replies

• TayNLansNGraysDad
    TayNLansNGraysDad Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • SubmissiveCherri
    Options
    Hi, I'm also returning to MFP and looking for some supportive friends, will send you a request :D
  • LarDoucheLar
    LarDoucheLar Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thank you both :) i really appreciate it.
  • DottieLoo
    DottieLoo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I too am returning to MFP. I'm 49-y-o, work 2 jobs, & hope this time I can stick with it. I''ll send you a friens request & we can support each other.
  • LarDoucheLar
    LarDoucheLar Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi! I too am returning to MFP. I'm 49-y-o, work 2 jobs, & hope this time I can stick with it. I''ll send you a friens request & we can support each other.

Accepted :) Thankyou for adding me and for your support! :)