Looking for Motivational Friends

Options
Hi, my name is Ayla and I'm 23 years old. I'm from the good old mitten state, Michigan.
I'm looking for some good motivational friends to help me along the way of my life changing journey.
I'm looking to lose about 35 pounds and in general get back into shape because I am noticing
when I try to do the most simple workout, I'm out of breath and my legs are killing me within the first
three minutes of the workout. I'm looking for people with similar goals and just friends that will
keep me motivated and on the path to success. I log daily, and try my best to eat healthy and workout
when I can. I motivate where I can and help too. If you're looking for a friend to help you along the way,
I'm your gal. We can do this!

Thanks for reading! I hope to hear from you guys soon! Happy Saturday. :)

Ayla Lee

Replies

• suzfirebird
    suzfirebird Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Susie. I am 31, start weight 175lbs, currently 144lbs, goal is 125lbs (height 5'2"). I need motivational friends also. Feel free to friend me! I am on day 13 of No Soda. Lost about 3.5lbs by doing this so far. Have been tempted to have one, but I am really trying this time to give up pop.
  • dzorra123
    dzorra123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to support you in your goal!

Good luck and remember that everyone on this site is hoping the best for you!
    xx
  • skytoads
    skytoads Posts: 79
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Welcome!
  • fayalicia2000
    fayalicia2000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am also looking for motivational friends with diary sharing for ideas xx
  • Ryanne513
    Ryanne513 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Debra. I am a bit older than you. However, I am serious about reaching my goal. I'm considerably overweight due to medical issues e.t.c. I love my life and I'm very excited about the future. Wow you've already lost 35 pounds. About 5 years ago I had a personal trainer and he advised me to stop drinking pop. I was never a really heavy pop drinker, but when I drank pop it was usually diet. I have been drinking Ocean Spray diet juice for 5 years now. I don't miss pop at all. The diet blueberry, and
    cran-grape are really yummy.

Your success is inspiring to me. Keep up the good work!!
  • xJillyFromPhillyx
    Options
    Hi :) Everyone feel free to add me! I'm SUPER interactive so if you're looking for someone to constantly comment and talk, I'm your girl
  • bridgett4321
    bridgett4321 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Have a lot of weight to lose-looking for motivational friends too!