How to get rip of muffin tops?

Options
*rid, sorry

:ohwell: Are there any particular excersize's that I can do to get rid of them?

Replies

• Sarahliquid
    Sarahliquid Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You could just wear bigger pants
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    Are there any particular excersize's that I can do to get rid of them?

No. All exercises burn calories, and that helps reduce body fat. You can't choose where it comes off though. Doesn't work that way. Pick any vigorous exercise and do it regularly. And eat better. Full-body strength training helps too.
  • professormudd1
    Options
    Eat less muffins.
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Just buy pants that fit properly. Trying to wear clothes that are too small will make you look bigger than you really are. No one sees the size but you anyway.

As for losing belly fat, you can't target where you lose fat, so just stick to a calorie deficit and work on being patient and consistent.
  • Manrahan
    Manrahan Posts: 40
    Options

:flowerforyou:
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Just buy pants that fit properly. Trying to wear clothes that are too small will make you look bigger than you really are. No one sees the size but you anyway.

As for losing belly fat, you can't target where you lose fat, so just stick to a calorie deficit and work on being patient and consistent.
    this bears repeating, since it's the truth.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Elastic waistbands, non-lowrise pants
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Eat them, that's the best part of the muffin.
  • CertifiedTank
    Options

I would but it's not my pants, i have them in whatever wear, or don't wear, if you know what I mean?
    I heard somewhere that if you do certain muscle toning excersize's for the stomach it can reduce them, but I don't know if that's true or not
  • corgarian
    corgarian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    you can do muscle toning exercises, yes but the muffin top wont go away and reveal those lovely toned muscles until you lose the fat over it, and sadly we cant pick where the fat falls off from.