Back on the wagon!!

Options
Hi, I'm new on here! I was doing rosemary conely before Christmas and lost 2 stone and over Xmas totally lost my way and put 8lb on! Not bad as it's taken till now as I would of done 8lb in a week before lol.
I am determined to loose 2-3 stone by September for a wedding.
Anyone else out there struggling? I need a kick up the *kitten* or my jaw wiring shut lol.

Replies

• Stutz77
    Stutz77 Posts: 113
    Options
    Feel free to add me and welcome to the site. I am just getting back into working out again after just having a baby.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    The very best thing you can do is set a reasonable calorie deficit so that you don't quit. This is about putting in the work every day. Some days are better than others. If you want the success, you have to be willing to put new habits in place to make that happen.

Eat at a calorie deficit that has you losing around 1 pound a week.
    Eat the foods you like - but learn portion control - in other words - learn moderation.
    Get your calories in order first and then work on meeting your macros.
    Weigh/measure/log every single thing you eat - every day.
    Find something you love to do and then do it consistently.
    Last - but most importantly - have patience and don't quit.

Best of luck!
  • Fatflump1975
    Options
    Thank you great advice! I know it needs to be a life change not a fad!
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    I have no clue who this Rosemary person is or how the fact that you're doing her is relavent, but welcome back on the wagon! :drinker:
  • Fatflump1975
    Options
    Lol rosemary C diet seems to be just in the midlands I think!!
    It's 1200-1400 calories a day all below 5g of fat. Tried sw ww Cambridge, lighter life, 5-2 lol you name it I've done it!!
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    Lol rosemary C diet seems to be just in the midlands I think!!
    It's 1200-1400 calories a day all below 5g of fat. Tried sw ww Cambridge, lighter life, 5-2 lol you name it I've done it!!

Oooooh! I've tried everything under the sun too (except miss rosemary), and I'm finding the less restrictive the diet, the better. :bigsmile:
  • rede2go
    rede2go Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have been there! Lost and gained it is frustrating but know you are not alone! That is why we are all here to encourage and help each other! If I can offer any support or just a listening ear please feel free to add me. good luck

Heather