Not new, just lonely

Options
Hey there! I'm Becky. I've been on MFP for what seems like forever, but I started back up two months ago seriously. (Sw: 175, cw: 166, gw: 150) Back when I first started I had friends where I could check diaries and they could check mine. I miss that accountability and the neat food ideas. Anyone want a friend? I don't bite. (And when I do, I track it!)

Replies

• DABALI
    DABALI Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    can be friend
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    FR sent :smile: My friends are checking in less frequently these days, and it's always good to meet new ones, too :flowerforyou:
  • sargessexyone
    sargessexyone Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I like friends and since I'm a stay at home mom I'm on here quite a bit. BTW you are very pretty!
  • tenathequeena
    Options
    I'm a newbie with 100 pounds to lose. I'd love to share this journey. Thanks!
  • SunnyDee712
    SunnyDee712 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, Becky. Although I am older, we have the same stats, weight-wise. So, add me if you like and we can cheer each other on! Donna
  • JSE81
    JSE81 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to FR me.

I'm active and supportive.
  • Alyssavmccall
    Alyssavmccall Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends on here to be supportive.. i have been tring to lose weight for a while now, have been slacking!! but im on the ball now.. anyone feel free to add me or let me know if i can friend you :) thanks
  • Alyssavmccall
    Alyssavmccall Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Also how does everyone get there weight tracker on the bottom of the posts?
  • beardedwarriortx
    beardedwarriortx Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    If you dont mind a filthy minded, filthy talking but cool friend, send me a request
  • bmhorton12
    bmhorton12 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm new on here with no friends yet and a long road ahead of me. I would love friends to have a support system. Feel free to add me!! :)
  • Pau1004
    Pau1004 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey

I have a few friends in here already and we are all supportive so feel free to add me too.
  • skytoads
    skytoads Posts: 79
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Nobody should be lonely!
  • RebeccaJ0405
    RebeccaJ0405 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me too. :)
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Add me! I also restarted about 6 weeks ago, a lot of my old friends aren't active so I'd like more! Good Iuck :)
  • irapino65
    irapino65 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    add me if you like. I've been here for a while and always like to add new friends. You can never get enough support.
  • clanmcfleming
    clanmcfleming Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you want. I am logging every day and my diary is open!
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    FR sent! :)
  • tracywatson710
    tracywatson710 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    FR me - my diary is open and I log everyday! I'm down 50lbs with 30 more to go!!
  • careyw1
    careyw1 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like:) just started monday !
  • rede2go
    rede2go Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I would totally love to be your friend! It is nice to meet you my name is Heather.