Who has inspired and/or supported you?

Options
wrong section - my apologies

Replies

• Dreamingallday
    Options
    My boyfriend has been my biggest help along the way. He is always very supportive and amazing beyond what I originally thought someone could be. He doesn't eat the best quality of foods, but he's improving along with me and getting out of his comfort zone. He even surprises me during our grocery shops by sacrificing his Kraft Dinner for a container of mixed beans and lentils so that I no longer have temptation in the house. He even spends about $5.00 on a dark chocolate bar to give me a chocolate fix ( I eat 1 square of dark usually versus my usual 1 bar milk chocolate :P )

When I work out and my form is off, he helps me correct it so I don't hurt myself and he does research on the nutrition I need or low impact work outs for my weak points ( ankles and knees)

He covers the grocery budget while I handle utilities, so it is a big change for him too regarding food, but I have low willpower when junk is in the house, so he stopped keeping junk in the house even for himself.

I love him so damn much and he has been my biggest motivator and helper. A great gym buddy too. :)
  • Hannahp1402
    Hannahp1402 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My mother in law inspired me by saying Infront of 50 odd of her family members 'when I met you you were slim, then you had the baby, and well ,now your not anymore....' Who helps me now... The people here. No one around me understand weight loss and all believe you only eat vegetables when your on a diet and feed your self with laxatives...... Yes really.... Family are supportive yes, but haven't got a clue about anything I'm doing