Starting over again!!

Options
LishaAG
LishaAG Posts: 12 Member
Hi, my name is Alisha. I have used this before and lost 15 lbs BUT that was a few years ago and one child and miscarriage ago so now I'm back and ready to go!!! I'd love to meet some ppl that will understand my pain cuz my husband truss but he doesn't really get it.......at my skinniest I was 155lbs and a size 5 ...I'm 5'2 so yes I hold my weight a bit weird. I'm 198right now and was 209 last month so I'm making good progress I think.....if u are in the same boat as me please feel free to add me, we can support each other :-) :-) thank u

Replies

• rosanna88_
    rosanna88_ Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good luck Alisha. I'm starting over today as well. I was 260 at my heaviest, 204 at my lowest and now back up to 256. I'm tired of starting over so many times. Hopefully this is it. Best wishes to you.
  • joetalk
    joetalk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    hi there nathansgrl, while male, im always looking for people to share my journey with, hit me up if you like :)

and way to go on your current success !
  • xJillyFromPhillyx
    Options
    Hi :) Everyone feel free to add me! I'm SUPER interactive so if you're looking for someone to constantly comment and talk, I'm your girl! YAY :)