Please friend me!

Options
Hi I am back using this after a little loss of motivation and I was just hoping that people would friend me! I'd love for any extra support and also to be able to help others through this!
xxx:smile:

Replies

• Elby13
    Elby13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome back, I'm new to this so looking for motivation also, look forward to our journey
  • suzfirebird
    suzfirebird Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends too! :) You can friend me!
  • TayNLansNGraysDad
    TayNLansNGraysDad Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You all can add me!
  • KLuyk
    KLuyk Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi I could use some friends too who can help me and I can help them to stay motivated on this journey!:blushing:
  • KLuyk
    KLuyk Posts: 19
    Options
    Ho DO you friend someone? lol
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    I like friends. Anyone can friend me.:drinker:
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a request! :)
  • luca15306
    luca15306 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    add me too!
    I've been here years but new to forums!
  • KayleeTlusty
    Options
    Hi Everybody! Feel free to friend me! always looking for some motivation!! New to the forums on here as well!
  • rede2go
    rede2go Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have been and gone but always come back love mfp. I know we all need motivation and support! That is why we are all here! If there is anything that I can do to help motivate, support or even just listen I am your girl! No judgment here! Just friendly support from someone who really cares! Feel free to add me one and all! Thanks

Heather
  • ashleyvayal
    ashleyvayal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! Please friend me as well. I really need motivation to lose weight during these cold months!
  • minipiggle
    minipiggle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya
    I'd love some more active friends too - all my real life friends seem to have fallen off the wagon :-(
  • michellewong699
    michellewong699 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :D I hope you find this community to be super awesome!

And please feel free to add me too, whoever.
    I love meeting new people!
  • tay0709
    tay0709 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too :) this is the start of my third month on here and I'm always looking for fresh motivation and friends :) x
  • queencelina
    queencelina Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    hi i'm starting up again and im in dire need of new friends to motivate me! feel free to add me :)
  • LishaAG
    LishaAG Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    We are all here to motivate each other!!! Sometimes just having someone to "embrace the suck" it's all we really need.....Please feel free to add me...I could use some extra motivators!!! :-)
  • xJillyFromPhillyx
    Options
    Hi :) Everyone feel free to add me! I'm SUPER interactive so if you're looking for someone to constantly comment and talk, I'm your girl :)
  • acvdep
    acvdep Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am in need of friends who are more active. Need the inspiration! Please friend me too- anybody!