Looking for great mates :)

Options
H there,
I have got to lose about 95lbs! I have been in this site for an year with ups and downs. It is so clear ups and downs will get me nowhere. I would like to have people who are committed to fitness and log daily !! I would like to have interactive friends :) All the best all in your fitness journey :)

Replies

• baileyang33
    baileyang33 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm here like it's my job! :)
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    I will not mate with you, but I am open to a MFP friending ? I have 200 pounds to lose, oh wait, just 175 now yay!, and I'm into the whole fitness thing. I'm becoming a runner and getting in to body weight exercises. Good luck on you WL journey! :drinker:
  • eikito
    eikito Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow, we have a very similar amount of weight to lose. We can do this together!
  • eikito
    eikito Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow, we have a very similar amount of weight to lose. We can do this together!
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add I log daily :)
  • rachrach7595
    rachrach7595 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I log daily, have an open diary. Exercise 5-6 times a week for 30 minutes minimum (most days I do more).
    I have 50kgs to lose. I have lost 5kgs already.

Always happy to have new friends
    :flowerforyou:
  • bl1nk6
    bl1nk6 Posts: 175
    Options
    same.. feel free to add me people :)
  • xJillyFromPhillyx
    Options
    Hi :) Everyone feel free to add me! I'm SUPER interactive so if you're looking for someone to constantly comment and talk, I'm your girl :)
  • ZhaoWei76
    ZhaoWei76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have at least 100+ more to lose... I log daily... Anyone can feel free to add me as well... I love that we can inspire and support each other on this site... Feels less lonely... Been on the site for about 2 months, had a few friends for the last 2 weeks... and it is a lot better with Friends...