All the fellas!!!!

Options
Hey, guys! Eric here, I started this "diet" about a week and a half ago. Looks like 9 lbs so far for me. I cant wait to see how much i can lose in the weeks to come. Discipline will be hard for me, The wife and I "say" we need to get in better shape, but never got on the wagon. A good friend of mine, Brian, introduced me to myfitnesspal.com a couple weeks ago. So I thought, what the hey, that sounds
do-able. So here I am.

Replies

• ericandcarrie
    Options
    Hey, guys! Eric here, I started this "diet" about a week and a half ago. Looks like 9 lbs so far for me. I cant wait to see how much i can lose in the weeks to come. Discipline will be hard for me, The wife and I "say" we need to get in better shape, but never got on the wagon. A good friend of mine, Brian, introduced me to myfitnesspal.com a couple weeks ago. So I thought, what the hey, that sounds
    do-able. So here I am.
  • janebeck
    janebeck Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi Ya
    Thats a really good weight loss you have had already well done:drinker: I have only been on this site myself for 3 weeks and i find it a real big help there is always somebody there with advice. You mentioned your wife is she also a my fitness pal? Keep up the good work look forward to seeing your progress:smile:
  • muhshell
    muhshell Posts: 10
    Options
    hey welcome! and Good luck :)
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    If I'm not a fella can I say great job anyway? Can I say welcome too? Man...the fellas get to welcome all the newbies. SHEESH! :laugh: :wink: :tongue:
  • janebeck
    janebeck Posts: 14
    Options
    Duhhh
    Just seen the eric and carrie bit
  • tacoman
    tacoman Posts: 40
    Options
    Hello Eric,

I had my annual physical and weighed in at over 300 pounds. The doctor mentioned that I should do something about that. I told him diets do not work for me. Yeah I would loose the weight only to gain it back when I went off of the diet. His suggested a local fitness center and a personal trainer.

I made the decission for a life change and the money spent on the trainer (which was my vacation) helped create a strong foundation. My goal was to start slow and do it right. Good luck and stay with it.

65461.png
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hello Eric,

I had my annual physical and weighed in at over 300 pounds. The doctor mentioned that I should do something about that. I told him diets do not work for me. Yeah I would loose the weight only to gain it back when I went off of the diet. His suggested a local fitness center and a personal trainer.

I made the decission for a life change and the money spent on the trainer (which was my vacation) helped create a strong foundation. My goal was to start slow and do it right. Good luck and stay with it.

I love your screen name Tacoman. LOL And congrats on your loss so far!